Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
It’s really bad isn’t it, you can see it’s hindering her hair growth too, it’s starting to grow at the back of her head & it’s all trapped behind the scales on top of her head.
Such an easy fix too, even regular cooking oils would do if she’s going to be lazy about it
My youngest had cradle cap really bad worse than the golden one and it was a bit stubborn to get rid of however the difference is my daughter had a bath and hair wash every night and just the rubbing of a tiny bit of shampoo onto her little head and then a little baby brush on her bit of baby hair was enough to shift it eventually no fancy creams needed and if anyone thinks its nothing to do with good hygiene ive got kids in the nursery where i work who are about to go to school who still have cradle cap and you can see they are the ones that dont get a bath or hair wash very often and i can just hear her saying to Joe oh they dont need a bath they've been in the pool followed by that awful snorty laugh and who can forget how filthy Rex used to be with his over full nappy hanging down his leg ?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

foxcubs1000

It was lovely to see harry so happy with his present. A 14 year old making something for his dad and not sitting on a device. Plenty else to crisis SS for. It would be nicer if Rex wasn’t there and it was for harry and his dad.

Last edited:

quinzel

VIP Member
Pretty sure Rex has a sunburnt face i noticed it on Sunday but thought ok he could have just been running about but in her post last night when he is brushing the golden one's hair he looks to the camera and its definitely sunburnt. Yay for mum of the year! I could literally knock her into that pool letting his face get burnt why has she never got a little hat on him? Clueless bitch
that sun cream station is really working then...

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Here we go lol why does she stay at home but jac jossa goes abroad lol
She can't possibly leave her precious pickles, anyway that's what I think she'll say if asked. The Skank does like to make out that she's mum of the year

• Haha

marypoppins21

No the dresses are a big bag of unflattering Ill cut shite! She try’s so hard to be relatable when she really doesn’t need! the INTS shit & tenna lady bikini bottoms sum the cunt up

Deanna

I‘ve not seen one person say anything bad about the table
I did tbf but it was ruined on dick heads direction with the black paint, idgaf tbh much worse had been said on these threads 🤷🏼‍♀️ they must be new here lol

• Haha

Maz40

Chatty Member
Those bikinis are just so not flattering. Also she really needs some boob support. Just pray for her wedding pics she has a built in boob support/bra in her dress cos no one and I repeat no one wants to see spaniels ears hanging lower than her stomach🫣

• Haha