Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I came across a LW clip from during this week when skanky was on. She was talking about how protective she is over the kids, and how she came to the rescue when zak came running in her room at 3am because he heard a knocking. Like yeh ok she really is trying pull wool over people's eyes
I saw this. He was scared cause a knock on the window.
Well yes he would be scared as no adult in the building to protect them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The bloody question box bullshit 🙄
"Where can we buy"
"What sizes"
"Will there be plus size"
"What's your favourite piece"
"Not a question but I love you"

• Haha
Reactions: 20

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think it's a bit shitty the papers doing that story can a man not talk to another woman but the pictures make it look worse aswel
It is the ‘Scum’. Wouldn’t expect any different from a rag like that to be fair. Their ‘journalists’ are the lowest of the low. Everyone knows 99% of their ‘stories’ are made up and the other 1% are only half truths.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
‘Rarely ever gets the chance to do this because we are busy raising a family’

shit, I must be doing something wrong because me and my partner and both free to go on weekends away when the opportunity arises.
guess I’ll cancel next years city break!🙃

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
She won’t need security, she’s sending mad mick to get his SIA badge this week to go with his life guard qualification do he can a special role on the special day.
He’ll be launching dinosaur toys, swimming goggles & fejkas at anyone who dares try crossing Fr Pickle Cottage gate!

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Ugh, actually m really like that second dress she showed…everyone on here always slags off her granny style dresses whenever she drops a new collection, I actually LIKE granny style dresses, but I would never buy one from ITS! I just dread someone thinking I’m trying to copy her style 😞

Em_

VIP Member
Didn’t know Joe was mates with Ricky from TOWIE. Wonder if Rob Beckett will be joining them.
He does fishing stuff now, owns fishing lakes and has a range of fishing clothes I think. I know too much about z Listers, it's tragic really

• Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Sorry but those bikini bottoms are awful there are some lovely high waisted bikinis out there but hers just look like belly smackers you wear after giving birth!

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
What ridiculous fucking invites 😂
A dead dog and a house that doesn’t exist, fucking twilight zone.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Could she not just let the moment be between the two of them, Joe and Harry, thay little kid has to be in there as well as always.

• Sad
  • Heart

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
I’d say Dirty Dave will be the worst of them - in every strip club he can get into. He’ll be dropping Stacey’s name like his trousers to chat up the women! Durty Baaaastaaaard! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I bet she comes back tomorrow with a montage of prerecords of her spending the day with the children even tho Jemma had them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

glitter&sparkle

My sons got cradle cap, hes 14 months and has his hair washed in the bath every other night. Tried dentinox, doesn’t penetrate well anymore now he has a full head of hair, can’t use oil and brush as he isn’t a baldie. It’s not just about washing.

I fully disagree with the previous comments on this subject. My 2 year old is bathed every night, sometimes twice a day if weve been painting or making mud pies in the morning. We've tried everything and I mean everything. I have diagnosed OCD so I can assure you we aren't dirty gherkins. Cradle cap sometimes just clears up when it damn well decides to but I still do my best every day to clear it.

my daughter had cradle cap until she was about 5 as it took a while for her hair to come through. She then caught nits at school.
i got some nit soloution soaked her hair in it and not only did it kill the bastards it also weirdly got rid of her cradle cap that we had been trying to get rid of for years! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow

GossipQueenXoXo

Why do I get so frustrated over a small child. Joe was having a nice moment with the tall kid dunno his name 🤣 and rex was like don't forget me dad. Urgh.

• Sad