Stacey Solomon #64 Stacey and Joe both bring out a book, even though she can’t do DIY and he can’t cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rex gets to play in his own garden again. That’s not a bad thing because mine are always in our small garden, but he never goes anywhere else and she can afford it unlike many other people.
My thoughts exactly all that money and too tight to spend it on giving her kids what other parents can only dream about giving theirs 🙄why are they not on days out or on holiday? And look how excited they find everything just shows they don't get it

Reactions: 3
Pool guy is back! Love him but come on Stacey why force a can of cola on him when he’s clearly busy. He isn’t an octopus with many hands. I want a video from him asap. Thanks for reading my rant

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She has got to be one of the laziest, scruffiest and tightest woman I’ve ever known…
Only time them kids get to go out for a day is when she bums it for free.. all that money and she couldn’t even hire Rex a bouncy castle for his birthday or take him out to a play centre/park? Her day out is in that garden with overgrown weeds and the dog tit she probably never picks up.

She thinks she’s relatable with her aga and her pool but wouldnt dare tell anyone she probably has a live in Nanny to help her, funny how you never see her in the kitchen cooking tea.. unless it’s a box of ‘Hello Fresh’

she wants to try and put her phone down.. get into the real world instead of taking pictures of cups of teas and filtering her kids.

she gets on my tits! Haha

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Been at trooping the colour today so could have missed something
is she still a Cnut or has a miracle happened

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ergh the whole Diet Coke shite is so repulsive. Harking back to when sexual objectification was normal, and that’s the tie to the old Coke advert, for those youngsters who don’t know who Mick Hucknall is prob won’t remember the adverts.
it’s not okay. It wouldn’t be okay towards a woman so it’s not okay towards men. And while your here tell your mate hinch it wasn’t ok when she did it to the conservatory builders

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ergh the whole Diet Coke shite is so repulsive. Harking back to when sexual objectification was normal, and that’s the tie to the old Coke advert, for those youngsters who don’t know who Mick Hucknall is prob won’t remember the adverts.
it’s not okay. It wouldn’t be okay towards a woman so it’s not okay towards men. And while your here tell your mate hinch it wasn’t ok when she did it to the conservatory builders
W. T. F. Is she even trying to say here???? Fml 🤦🏾‍♂️ go back to school Stace (Wilma!) 😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Been at trooping the colour today
is she still a Cnut or has a miracle happened
Ooh lovely…..still a massive bleep!!

W. T. F. Is she even trying to say here???? Fml 🤦🏾‍♂️ go back to school Stace (Wilma!) 😆😆😆
It makes me wonder the way she bangs on so fiercely about not drinking that she has a bit of a problem?? I mean they never leave the house or as little as she can…is that cos she’s over the limit?? What she writes / way she spells without checking is often poor, she gets excited about everything you know like you do when you’re a bit tipsy & everything seems better, could be that she’s just a bleeping knob, sober or drunk! Who knows! We will never know the full story unless she messes up one way or another. Pip schofields daughter has her managed very well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear rex at the end of the clip putting flowers in the vase??? He says something like ... do you hate..???? Cant quite hear the last bit 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.