Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
@Leascarle, kind as always; you know I can’t resist a chance to sarcastically waffle! 😉 x

So to begin! In exciting news a little while back it was revealed that SLYO had been nominated for a BAFTA. Now Stacey herself isn’t mentioned in the nomination, it’s actually the production team who are listed, but a little thing like that didn’t stop her completely taking over and ownership of it all, oh no, but then again what else would you expect? 🤷‍♀️

If we fast forward to the day before the ceremony then and it’s all systems go! As most potential award winners do Stacey, accompanied always by her not so trusty sidekick, her of the undead sticker sister Jemma, decided to get herself ready for the dizzy heights of awardom by gracing the local Greggs with their presence ready to stock up on sausage rolls and the other pastry delicacies that only Greggs can provide. I mean and why not eh? As Dame Judi’s been heard to say after a prestigious ceremony ‘I don’t think I’d have got through it without that steak bake!’ 🤭

Classy as ever Stacey (who just happened to be wearing an utterly filthy coat which was helpfully pointed out by skeletor, with a sister like that who needs enemies eh?!) and Jemma settled to demolish their pastry haul in what looked like in the street. Best was yet to come though as Stacey, giddy at the prospect of getting an accolade in her name (it wasn’t), proceeded to give a glimpse of her acceptance speech as she mimed reaching for her BAFTA (played on this occasion by Jemma’s healthy choice as ever, chocolate star biscuit). Fair to say it was cringeworthy in the extreme but gave an insight into just how much Stacey thought she was going to win. Bless. 😳🤦‍♀️

Now to the getting ready for the event. The sisters Grimm took themselves from Greggs to the nail salon and then it was back to Pickle Cottage for Stacey to don her glad rags which lo and behold turned out to be from the Bridal Shop who in cahoots with Joe dropped her right in it! #photogate 😆 Being from a Bridal Shop it did look decidedly weddingy and with Joe looking remarkably smart for him in his tux went on to promote lots of ‘have you got married?!’ bleatings from the sheep, which of course was the whole point! 🙄

Despite looking the part though their arrival on the red carpet had their true minger chav colours shine through as on being presented with a cheese board, unlike most of the guests who politely declined, Stacey and Joe made utter pigs of themselves with their grubby fingers all over, taking bites and then putting stuff back and generally behaving in a way that if your children behaved, you’d be mortified. 🤢

After that spectacle then you’d be hard pressed to say the night could get any better for Stacey (I mean free cheese!) and it’s fair to say it didn’t! Alas indeed there was no BAFTA for SYLO and so reminiscent of snatching one’s ball in and going home, instead of joining her colleagues in going to an after party, Stacey and Joe could instead be seen in a taxi winding their way back to Pickle Cottage with nothing more than a sack of McDonalds for company! Tbh less said about the eating of the burgers the better but if you’ve ever seen a snake attempt to eat a rabbit whole… 😳😆 And that as they say, was that! Now I wouldn’t like to say that she’s a sore loser but despite it turning out that another member of Stacey’s family (BIL I think) winning an award as a producer on Gogglebox it was completely ignored and the word BAFTA was never uttered again! 😉😆

With the B word and all that went into not winning it definitely being the highlight of the week there wasn’t a great deal else. Stacey had to go to ‘Execeter’ for filming and we were also treated to the odd update on the pool/outside area as it was worked on by builders who stridently refused Stacey’s offer of assistance. The only other excitement proved to be the jet washing of the miraculously quick drying outside furniture which came complete with a brief apparence from Zach who’d been summoned outside to sit on a damp sofa drinking hot chocolate before being allowed to going back to do what 14 year olds like to do.

Lastly but by no means least(ly) then the last thread wouldn’t be complete without the big reveal. Not wishing to give it all away at once Stacey treated us to a few hints about her latest endeavour in how she was so proud of what she’d done the house, having to do it all working to budget (😳) and that she just couldn’t wait to reveal what she’s been working on for the last year. Whatever could be eh? Dun, Dun, Durrrrrr…..

Oh yes, and as us here at Tattle predicted, Stacey’s only gone and produced another ‘Tap to Tidy’ book, but this one’s all about Pickle Cottage. Woooo-bloody-hooooo, or summit! 🙄

Which finally (phew!) leads us to the big ole montage last night showcasing her latest contribution to the literary world. Conveniently missing out any of the few decent bits there are in the house (as of course the professionals did that) the book is a blow by blow account of how not to do stuff; no priming or prep, all slap dash and half arsed, creatively tarted up to look good with lovely illustrations and full of blethering on how to ‘create a home with love’. Well love and a shit load of paint, minimum skill and a glue gun! 😬

Although never going to be prize winning, this second book could be considered inane enough although what was glaringly obvious in a book all about ‘love’ and ‘family’ was how despite Stacey at one point mentioning all her ‘Pickles’ both human and canine, there seemed to be a clear omission in Harry’s name. I guess we’ll never know the reasons why but given the subject matter and with him being Joe’s son (and her stepson) it just seemed very odd and somewhat unfair. Then again, Stacey doesn’t worry about things like that does she; Zack and Leighton are relegated to the annexe ffs! 🤨

So, I know it’s been a super long ‘un but in my defence was quite a thread, what with not winning awards, the announcement of a new book and several examples of her making a show of herself and all! Oh and just in case you were wondering, you can preorder her book now from Amazon but sadly my good taste prevents me from giving you the link… 🤭😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
How about:

Worried about drowning in Stacey’s back yard?
Don’t worry on standby is Mick the lifeguard! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Anyone notice the bouncy castle was all white? So Stace wants a bouncy castle for her wedding conned the hire company into letting her have a 'free trial' invites round the corpse and pretends its for her nieces birthday which was over a week ago and Stace didnt even mention it. Then cue the wedding day and we get Rex and Rose loved the bouncy castle so much i hired it for today followed by slow motion of Rex bouncing on it then Stace and Joe becaue shes just so fun and ditzy ya know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I’m actually gobsmacked that she has no mention of Harry in that dedication. She’s despicable. I know people say his mum doesn’t allow him to be featured on Stacey’s social media, but she couldn’t stop her mentioning his name at least. Or she could have just said ‘to all our pickles’ if she wanted to be cute about it and left out their names.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Sorry to derail, although they are at her house. I've heard Greedy mentioned before on other threads. I've just looked at their instagrams, are they a couple?
If by couple, you mean that Harriet (the red faced one) being a full time carer/skivvy to the mentally unstable, insecure, self important, pensioner scamming one then yes, they’re a couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

KeiraRose

Wait.. Rex is training as a lifeguard 🤣🤣🤣 That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen her come out with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Now I know she’s not always been as she is but I’m sure Stacey has got steadily worse recently. It’s the giggly, gormless, stupid voice ‘I don’t know why I’ve just done this’ thing; she’s almost like a caricature of herself. It’s getting more and more like ‘Carry on Pickle Cottage’ every time you see her and tbh a lot of the time I sit with my toes curling just cringing! Why Stacey, why?! 😳

As for the second hand earrings that went straight into her ears, who would do that?! 🤢 Anyone who had anything could have been wearing those and fair enough, buy second hand earrings if you want, I’m not going to judge you, but if you’re going to put those straight in your ears without even thinking of cleaning, let alone sterilising them, believe you me I’m judging away! 🤭😆

• Sick
  • Heart

babbaboom

Is it just me being cynical or is it just a massive coincidence that she’s doing the pet cupboard with all of the labels at the same time her sister is launching her pet labels collection??? Bit of free advertising for the family ???

• Sad
  • Sick

Squirrelsquad

Lurker here,

I don’t loathe SS but I am starting to really dislike her, it’s the sticking to a budget that did it for me, just because she glued some bits of wood to her toilet walls and put up a shelf, spray painted some plastic pots and pretends to ‘help’ and the worst…. CLAIMING TO HAVE DONE IT ON A BUDGET🤯🤯 having done our own build actually on a budget, she has had a HUGE HUGE budget. To be able to do one thing consistently after another, and just the labour costs for 1 person can top £280 a day (I live in the same area) just feel this is an absolute piss take. This book is a farce. When people are struggling to buy food and make ends meet for her to expect people to line her pocket when she obviously doesn’t need anything at all when she has such enormous funds already at her disposal. And on what looks to be a totally useless waste of time book, what a waste of resources to have it printed and shipped !!!

it’s easy enough to go on YouTube and find anything out if you want to do DIY for free. And just doesn’t sit well with me.

Can’t stand braggy people anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Why the hell is she trying to settle the baby to sleep on the bouncy castle? Take her in, bath her, put her in a nice clean sleepsuit not the grubby tutu she’s been snotting all over all day, and settle her to sleep in a nice dark quiet bedroom.
You know, like a normal person.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Parry1988

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of her (apart from mentions on other people’s threads) how would she know Stacey?
A pair of con artists from here in south wales.They have a pretend friendship through In the style, she wasn't invited to Stacey's with the other in the style girls a few weeks back because ash (andchellslofestories) hates her so this is obviously the boobie prize, and she buys shit loads from Stacey's sister and always arse kissing her on her posts etc
Her nan just died last night buy she can't risk losing this arse kissing fest with head insta hun Stacey 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Laurst

VIP Member
People struggling to pay their bills and feed their families, but here is this braggy cow pumping gallons of water into her newly refurbished pool. Someone tell me what the appeal is? So out of touch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I bet he isn’t even that fussed with f**king dinosaurs lol
Well she named him after one therefore he must comply and adore all things dinosaur.
And when Rose is a toddler, she too will conveniently love all things rose related.

Tis written in the Insta scriptures therefore it shall come to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Em_

VIP Member
I can never understand why people get offended on tattle. I'm sure we can all agree that Skanky is a thundercunt

• Haha
Reactions: 34