Stacey Solomon #64 Stacey and Joe both bring out a book, even though she can’t do DIY and he can’t cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually gobsmacked that she has no mention of Harry in that dedication. She’s despicable. I know people say his mum doesn’t allow him to be featured on Stacey’s social media, but she couldn’t stop her mentioning his name at least. Or she could have just said ‘to all our pickles’ if she wanted to be cute about it and left out their names.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So Stacey created a new book to how to essentially destroy your home?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure Joe is involved in her decisions to mention Harry or not. I don’t think she’s just not bothered or forgotten, I’m sure a lot of thought has to go into it all the time to not upset anyone. Probably the same reason she couldn’t say “our pickles” as they aren’t all and that would excluding the boys fathers and Harry’s mother.

Reactions: 22
I really don't think she likes Harry to be honest and she makes it perfectly clear he's an outsider to her! He was so uncomfortable on them recordings of the games room, the others had their acting down to a t and he just didn't want to be there

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m actually gobsmacked that she has no mention of Harry in that dedication. She’s despicable. I know people say his mum doesn’t allow him to be featured on Stacey’s social media, but she couldn’t stop her mentioning his name at least. Or she could have just said ‘to all our pickles’ if she wanted to be cute about it and left out their names.
what dedication? I cba to watch the entire montage and only read the caption which did say our pickles 🤮😂

I see it now, it’s my pickles not our pickles. I’m glad I don’t have to watch the shite montage 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@Leascarle, kind as always; you know I can’t resist a chance to sarcastically waffle! 😉 x

So to begin! In exciting news a little while back it was revealed that SLYO had been nominated for a BAFTA. Now Stacey herself isn’t mentioned in the nomination, it’s actually the production team who are listed, but a little thing like that didn’t stop her completely taking over and ownership of it all, oh no, but then again what else would you expect? 🤷‍♀️

If we fast forward to the day before the ceremony then and it’s all systems go! As most potential award winners do Stacey, accompanied always by her not so trusty sidekick, her of the undead sticker sister Jemma, decided to get herself ready for the dizzy heights of awardom by gracing the local Greggs with their presence ready to stock up on sausage rolls and the other pastry delicacies that only Greggs can provide. I mean and why not eh? As Dame Judi’s been heard to say after a prestigious ceremony ‘I don’t think I’d have got through it without that steak bake!’ 🤭

Classy as ever Stacey (who just happened to be wearing an utterly filthy coat which was helpfully pointed out by skeletor, with a sister like that who needs enemies eh?!) and Jemma settled to demolish their pastry haul in what looked like in the street. Best was yet to come though as Stacey, giddy at the prospect of getting an accolade in her name (it wasn’t), proceeded to give a glimpse of her acceptance speech as she mimed reaching for her BAFTA (played on this occasion by Jemma’s healthy choice as ever, chocolate star biscuit). Fair to say it was cringeworthy in the extreme but gave an insight into just how much Stacey thought she was going to win. Bless. 😳🤦‍♀️

Now to the getting ready for the event. The sisters Grimm took themselves from Greggs to the nail salon and then it was back to Pickle Cottage for Stacey to don her glad rags which lo and behold turned out to be from the Bridal Shop who in cahoots with Joe dropped her right in it! #photogate 😆 Being from a Bridal Shop it did look decidedly weddingy and with Joe looking remarkably smart for him in his tux went on to promote lots of ‘have you got married?!’ bleatings from the sheep, which of course was the whole point! 🙄

Despite looking the part though their arrival on the red carpet had their true minger chav colours shine through as on being presented with a cheese board, unlike most of the guests who politely declined, Stacey and Joe made utter pigs of themselves with their grubby fingers all over, taking bites and then putting stuff back and generally behaving in a way that if your children behaved, you’d be mortified. 🤢

After that spectacle then you’d be hard pressed to say the night could get any better for Stacey (I mean free cheese!) and it’s fair to say it didn’t! Alas indeed there was no BAFTA for SYLO and so reminiscent of snatching one’s ball in and going home, instead of joining her colleagues in going to an after party, Stacey and Joe could instead be seen in a taxi winding their way back to Pickle Cottage with nothing more than a sack of McDonalds for company! Tbh less said about the eating of the burgers the better but if you’ve ever seen a snake attempt to eat a rabbit whole… 😳😆 And that as they say, was that! Now I wouldn’t like to say that she’s a sore loser but despite it turning out that another member of Stacey’s family (BIL I think) winning an award as a producer on Gogglebox it was completely ignored and the word BAFTA was never uttered again! 😉😆

With the B word and all that went into not winning it definitely being the highlight of the week there wasn’t a great deal else. Stacey had to go to ‘Execeter’ for filming and we were also treated to the odd update on the pool/outside area as it was worked on by builders who stridently refused Stacey’s offer of assistance. The only other excitement proved to be the jet washing of the miraculously quick drying outside furniture which came complete with a brief apparence from Zach who’d been summoned outside to sit on a damp sofa drinking hot chocolate before being allowed to going back to do what 14 year olds like to do.

Lastly but by no means least(ly) then the last thread wouldn’t be complete without the big reveal. Not wishing to give it all away at once Stacey treated us to a few hints about her latest endeavour in how she was so proud of what she’d done the house, having to do it all working to budget (😳) and that she just couldn’t wait to reveal what she’s been working on for the last year. Whatever could be eh? Dun, Dun, Durrrrrr…..

Oh yes, and as us here at Tattle predicted, Stacey’s only gone and produced another ‘Tap to Tidy’ book, but this one’s all about Pickle Cottage. Woooo-bloody-hooooo, or summit! 🙄

Which finally (phew!) leads us to the big ole montage last night showcasing her latest contribution to the literary world. Conveniently missing out any of the few decent bits there are in the house (as of course the professionals did that) the book is a blow by blow account of how not to do stuff; no priming or prep, all slap dash and half arsed, creatively tarted up to look good with lovely illustrations and full of blethering on how to ‘create a home with love’. Well love and a tit load of paint, minimum skill and a glue gun! 😬

Although never going to be prize winning, this second book could be considered inane enough although what was glaringly obvious in a book all about ‘love’ and ‘family’ was how despite Stacey at one point mentioning all her ‘Pickles’ both human and canine, there seemed to be a clear omission in Harry’s name. I guess we’ll never know the reasons why but given the subject matter and with him being Joe’s son (and her stepson) it just seemed very odd and somewhat unfair. Then again, Stacey doesn’t worry about things like that does she; Zack and Leighton are relegated to the annexe ffs! 🤨

So, I know it’s been a super long ‘un but in my defence was quite a thread, what with not winning awards, the announcement of a new book and several examples of her making a show of herself and all! Oh and just in case you were wondering, you can preorder her book now from Amazon but sadly my good taste prevents me from giving you the link… 🤭😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
@MyrtleRV wow...just wow! I hope you had a good, strong cuppa and a lie down after all that. Excellent recap. If you don't recognise me, it's because i'm one of the stalker people who reads and never comments but felt I had to congratulate you today haha.x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Will she disappear for a few days now. Then come back with more house updates that just coincide with her book launch. Then the pool will be finished in time for her in the style swim wear 😝

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Joe is involved in her decisions to mention Harry or not. I don’t think she’s just not bothered or forgotten, I’m sure a lot of thought has to go into it all the time to not upset anyone. Probably the same reason she couldn’t say “our pickles” as they aren’t all and that would excluding the boys fathers and Harry’s mother.
Between them they are all their children so "Our Pickles" would have been perfect, she's a calculated witch and knew people would question it hence giving her post about her book more attention,that's all she's ever after is attention.

Reactions: 16
Between them they are all their children so "Our Pickles" would have been perfect, she's a calculated witch and knew people would question it hence giving her post about her book more attention,that's all she's ever after is attention.
Harry’s mum won’t even let him be in a video on her IG, absolutely no way she is allowing Stacey to refer to him as “our pickle” cutting her out of the picture!

Reactions: 12
Harry’s mum won’t even let him be in a video on her IG, absolutely no way she is allowing Stacey to refer to him as “our pickle” cutting her out of the picture!
But in saying our pickles that could mean any of the children it’s a play on words that means no one is left out. Harry’s mum couldn’t say our pickle is referring to Harry

Reactions: 14
That book is going to highlight how shite her house is with what she's done to it.

Reactions: 6
I've complained to ASA about her latest story as at no point did she declare it as an ad. Skanky posted an aff link to her new book, but surely it should have been announced as an ad.
The link to ASA is here if anyone wants to complain - https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Reactions: 18
So she’s wearing the in the style rebellious hope t shirt by Deborah James yet she’s not mentioned it or charity and put a link on it. I bet she didn’t even buy the shirt they prob got sent to all the in the style girls.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
So she’s wearing the in the style rebellious hope t shirt by Deborah James yet she’s not mentioned it or charity and put a link on it. I bet she didn’t even buy the shirt they prob got sent to all the in the style girls.
Was just going to say this, bet she got it free and hasn't given any money to Deborah's fund 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.