Stacey Solomon #64 Stacey and Joe both bring out a book, even though she can’t do DIY and he can’t cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s wearing the in the style rebellious hope t shirt by Deborah James yet she’s not mentioned it or charity and put a link on it. I bet she didn’t even buy the shirt they prob got sent to all the in the style girls.
ITS aren't even giving all the profits to charity, the t-shirt is just a big publicity stunt for ITS and for Skanky, it makes her look good wearing it and like she cares.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Was just browsing facebook and somebody asked about hay and it reminded me of stinky's hay at autumn you know the one she was taking in and out everyday 😂😂 wonder what happened to that 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact she said she was going to sort her life out made me think it would be the other presenters from that

Reactions: 4
Her gormless sister has also said she's meeting some very special friends tonight on her story. Apparently she's been waiting to meet them for a very long time so don't think it's Hinch

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ugh it’s going to be a night of fake friendships at pickle cottage isn’t it?! 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No it's miss greedy and her newest scamming partner Harry femme they've said on their stories just came over from her thread!!
I’ve never heard of her (apart from mentions on other people’s threads) how would she know Stacey?

I’ve never heard of her (apart from mentions on other people’s threads) how would she know Stacey?
A pair of con artists from here in south wales.They have a pretend friendship through In the style, she wasn't invited to Stacey's with the other in the style girls a few weeks back because ash (andchellslofestories) hates her so this is obviously the boobie prize, and she buys tit loads from Stacey's sister and always arse kissing her on her posts etc
Her nan just died last night buy she can't risk losing this arse kissing fest with head insta hun Stacey 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
A pair of con artists from here in south wales.They have a pretend friendship through In the style, she wasn't invited to Stacey's with the other in the style girls a few weeks back because ash (andchellslofestories) hates her so this is obviously the boobie prize, and she buys tit loads from Stacey's sister and always arse kissing her on her posts etc
Her nan just died last night buy she can't risk losing this arse kissing fest with head insta hun Stacey 🤢🤢
Thanks, I just found her wiki as well. She sounds a delightful friend to have!

• Haha
Who even puts the teabags in the cups and leaves them like out on display like that?!?! What if they want coffee? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.