Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
I wonder why she's never taken the kids to Disney. We are waiting until our youngest (2) is slightly older to appreciate it, as not sure it's something we'd be able to afford more than once. But she has so much money, why has she never taken them herself? Leighton face in the step Mum's posts about Disney are heartwarming
I often wonder why she doesn’t take them on nice holidays or days out that suit the bigger boys.. I mean if you had the money surely you’d want to do that..

Reactions: 21

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
As she worked her way down the stairs all I could think of was:

Full moon 🌕
Half moon 🌗
Total eclipse! 🌑😳

🤭😆

• Haha

marypoppins21

There’s Stacy Versace putting the finishing touches and signing off her summer collection. Cmon to fuck we all know she has no input in any of its shite same as the rest of these no mark celebs it’s get to promote their tat
Stacey Versace 🤣🤣🤣

Turn it in Stacey. The ginger princess is on the move (a bit) & all of a sudden she’s gonna be packing her bags for uni next….dramatic!!! 🙄 God help us all when she does the pool unveiling, all legs & teeth in some shit not in the style swimsuit hiding her big flaps! Fucking hell if her flaps are as big as her mouth it will be like a seal clapping around pickle cottage pool

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

hidingscared

I wonder why she's never taken the kids to Disney. We are waiting until our youngest (2) is slightly older to appreciate it, as not sure it's something we'd be able to afford more than once. But she has so much money, why has she never taken them herself? Leighton face in the step Mum's posts about Disney are heartwarming
She’s waiting for someone else to offer to pay

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
She very conveniently skipped the annexe where her 2 older boys are banished too. Such a despicable woman

Gaf

How wierd is it that she didn’t even post about the others from the show?! Like no photos with them nothing. They didn’t post about her either - I follow couple of them… so strange!
And they went to an after party it’s on one of their stories

• Sad
How wierd is it that she didn’t even post about the others from the show?! Like no photos with them nothing. They didn’t post about her either - I follow couple of them… so strange!
Cause I suspect she's an absolute nightmare to deal with.

Kedece

Saw this on a thread on Mumsnet about horrible celebs people have met. Slightly surprised. I thought shed keep up the fake act in public. Clearly not...
Screenshot_20220509-222316_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
also does anyone know why we all have little hats on ?
I believe it’s because it’s Cinco De Mayo; a Mexican day of celebration (I knew that fact a day diary would come in useful somehow!) 🇲🇽

So I guess that means we can drink tequila for breakfast?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m just so glad she was able to get home when they were all conveniently dressed in the same colour. And clean looking same coloured clothes

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
She gets all day every day with Rose with an occasional trip to loose women or days work. One night away won’t hurt. She doesn’t even do anything with her anyway.. never see her go to baby classes or even soft play.

• Sad
A load of foot from primark she must desperately show the world while chomping on crisps. It’s not hard to go a few mins without eating ffs.

• Sick

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
The pictures the make up artist has shared show that the kitchen cupboard doors all now have the wood attached.i can guarantee Stacey didn't do it herself no matter what she tries to make the sheep believe to make herself relatable.

• Sad
She’s just posted about if anyone is still up blAh blah, can’t sleep blah. Stace it’s not like it’s the middle of the night it’s not even 11. Acting like she goes to bed at 3pm when it’s funny she is normally posting about her children finally dropping at this sort of time and the other night her fake mate had apparently just dropped in from the other side of Essex 🙄

• Haha