Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Who on Earth has an entire cupboard just for pasta. Also if all the kids are at home, they’re a family of 7. Surely pasta for 7 people just means they use an entire jar for one meal. This is ridiculous
Exactly and do people really buy every shape? I just buy the cheapest 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Joe picked the colour, went and bought the paint and then completely painted the kitchen whilst she was filming loose women? Totally believable!

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Is that toilet brown below the water line or is it the reflection of the colour 😳🚽 the colour toilet is awful a nice white one would have look 1000% better

• Sick
I haven’t commented on this thread for ages because I couldn’t keep up with it 😂 just needed to say though, why does she lie about such ridiculous stuff. Making out that she just happened across that competition by scrolling through Insta, yet when you look at the post she’s involved it! Drives me bat shit crazy that these shitfluencers feel the need to lie all the time!

• Sad

babbaboom

I’ve go no doubt SS loves all of her children “to the moon and back” and wants the best in life for them all but it’s very clear to see the 2 youngest are the moneymakers on the Gram and she’ll use them whenever she can. The older 2 don’t have the cute factor plus you don’t know if their dads have disapproved of them being used on social media??

railway14

Why is she saying she bought the kitchen when it was gifted for free lying cow of to the ASA i go.

• Sad

abccc_

Chatty Member
Why would anyone buy a book about a random person’s (i.e not an actual decorator/designer’s) house renovation?!

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Don’t know about you but I really don’t find it funny when my baby is clearly distressed by the dog licking her. Tell Teddy no and stop reinforcing this behaviour ! She looks like she’s about to cry !
If you’re an adult and you want to let your dog lick you all over, fair play to you, crack on. If you’re an adult and you’re watching your dog lick your baby all over, to which your baby is clearly feeling unhappy about, then here’s a thought Stacey, perhaps you should stop him, rather than just film it whilst bleating ‘Teddy, Teddy’ ineffectually. 🤨

Sometimes I really do wonder what’s more important; her children’s comfort and happiness or content for Instagram? 🤷‍♀️😳😖

• Sad
  • Angry

bamboo98

VIP Member
You know the kids that haven’t ever been taught to act right? The ones that you hate being around? That’s Rex now and it will be Roess soon.
The older 2 have what we assume sensible dads/step parents so they actually get some proper parenting.

• Sad

Patrick Star

Am I missing something coz I've never had the urge/thought to share a video of me cleaning my sink and toilets with the world? Isn't it something we all do and just get on with it?

• Sad

M@rkth3shark

New to this thread and can hardly keep up - think it's the busiest one I've seen 😂 was surprised no one mentioned her fuck up the other day. Think it was late on Monday and she's said she'd be going away for a couple of nights (but wasn't leaving until Tuesday) And that she would be home on Wednesday? So away one night? Thought that was clearly a pre record she forgot to post on Sunday!

Also I've never paid much attention to her stories until reading this thread but I remember always thinking it was strange that Hinch was coming over late at night (like after 10pm). That can't be normal, unless maybe they're nextdoor neighbours. So I'm guessing that's also pre records. I wouldn't have a friend over that late, I'm already getting ready for bed then usually, but then I do have to wake up early to exercise before work. Guess she doesn't have that issue since she doesn't know what exercise or work is. She would definitely benefit from the former. If she has time to edit each of her stories she has time to workout.

Reactions: 21

BunnyHops

Why has she posted the hotel she’s staying in in Exeter before she’s left?! Is she hoping that she’ll have crowds of people waiting for her in the morning or something?! News flash Stace love, none of us Devonshire folk give 2 shits that you’re in our county 🖕🏻😂

• Haha

Leascarle

VIP Member
Here we go have I managed it !

If I have as you were ladies

#turtlesaregreen

@MyrtleRV please do one of your amazing recaps I love them x

Last edited: