Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalla

VIP Member
The state of the 2 of them. They look more like they should be bin diving round the back of the Co op than earning £££s on Insta. They always look so grubby and poor, whilst we know they are soap dodgers they're certainly not short of money. If I had their money I'd spend some of it on improving my appearance with skincare and makeup. Oh and washing my hair regularly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Feska

VIP Member
She’s all class, isn’t she?
Pair of peasants. No standards or decorum whatsoever. Haven’t got a brain cell between them. God only knows why people employ them. They’re just lucky that is all. Her whole persona makes me cringe. The stupid grin, voice, posture. Pathetic

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
That gives me horror flashbacks to my uni days. We gave our messiest housemate his own loo on the bottom floor, and when we left after two years it was stained completely black. Took about four bottles of bleach to tackle the bugger as well 🤢🤢🤢
When I was about 16 I went out with a guy who shared a house with 4 other blokes and I remember being so genuinely horrified at the state of the bathroom when I went to go to the loo I actually didn’t go and went home instead! 🤢

But then again that was four late teen/early 20s guys who probably didn’t even do their own laundry and took it back to mam! Stacey and Joe are both grown adults with children and given that the lads are in the annexe with their own facilities, Rex has his own Jurassic en suite and Roess isn’t of need of any per se at present, that mermaid bathroom is solely used by them and so any muck, dirt, grime or general ming accumulated in there is totally down to them! 😳

Filthy bastards the pair of them, they should be ashamed! 😖🙀😆

• Sick
  • Sad

Tui

VIP Member
so she rips the bag when she opens pasta? Instead of forking out £50 for boxes and labels, why not just cut the bag with scissors instead of tearing it and then close it with a plastic clip. Job done

• Sad
  • Haha

lorri b111

Chatty Member
There’s Stacy Versace putting the finishing touches and signing off her summer collection. Cmon to fuck we all know she has no input in any of its shite same as the rest of these no mark celebs it’s get to promote their tat

• Haha
  • Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I love Frank Jr Jr and I sobbed my heart out the first week I went back to work because like all mothers, I love and missed the little wrecking ball so much. 1 year on and those few hours he's with his grandparents whilst I work are fucking bliss!! The behaviour out of her being filmed 'reuniting' after a few hours away never ceases to astound me. Stacey, it's absolutely normal and okay to enjoy some adult time away from your gherkins. It doesn't make you a shit mum, just like it doesn't make you a shit mum for working, nor enjoying some child free time. Cut the fucking cord for fucks sake and get a grip. What makes you a shit mum is housing your minors in a seperate building a mile away from you, leaving a mobile toddler in a wash basket and around mad mick, not discipling children and filtering your kids on the daily. Get in the bin.

ffs I get some mums naturally don’t want to be away from their babies but she just went to work like the rest of us, and like a lot of mums do…

Why’s she acting like she’s just returned from a war?

• Haha

railway14

Lying , manipulating and gaslighting comes so easily to her , it’s scary.
She is a dangerous person especially when it comes to the millions of followers who are vulnerable adults that actually think she is their friend 🥲 she is evil.

• Sad

Dawnienodaethat

Oh for fuck sake her and Swash are on the Baftas stories. Eating a cheeseboard on the red carpet for some reason. She tried to break a bit in half on the board and knocked another bit to the ground leaving Joe to pick it off the floor. No apology, no attempt to pick it up, nothing. And she looks like shit because there's no filter on 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

ShallowFools

my baby is 4 days younger and he 100% does not pull out toys or try to crawl to them. That doesn’t mean I am a shit mam. Good for you that your baby does that but just because yours does doesn’t mean everyone else's have to. There will be things your baby can’t do that others can. A month and a half is quite a big difference for babies too. Theres so many things you can pick on Stacey for but I don’t think that’s necessary
I do t think was meant in a rude way against Roess’s development, more the lack of stimulation and toys. I do agree that there is no evidence of any toys or activities. It’s all beige and bland and must fit the aesthetic. Also Rec seems to have is that bloody swing. Looks like he’s in a zoo.

• Sad

gail2611

The BAFTA photos wow. Why can’t Stacey just do a natural nice smile , why does she have to do that fake awful smile she does. Ahhhh why are people soo reeled in by this woman she’s sooo fake

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Ellegee

VIP Member
I know she said she was getting a shallow splash area for the kids. Looks like the waterline will come up to where I’ve drawn the pink lines. Is it just me or is she creating a death trap for non swimmers? The surface of the splash areas suddenly narrows because of the curves of the original pool so if Rex was running or Rose was crawling they could drop straight into the deeper parts.
I wonder was the design part of the dispute with the original pool company

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I can't get over how ridiculous it is to label EVERYTHING inside a house as "Pickle Cottage" when the house isn't even called that hahahaha

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
ffs I get some mums naturally don’t want to be away from their babies but she just went to work like the rest of us, and like a lot of mums do…

Why’s she acting like she’s just returned from a war?
She loves her kids more than anyone else loves theirs.

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Anybody else secretly hoping that Mad Mick (aka Rex) wipes his filthy face or hands all over her outfit while she’s left it unattended on the bed?! 😂🖕🏼

• Haha

foxcubs1000

Good man Steve, saying what every other tradesman has wanted to say. You can tell by his face he’s had enough and she’s been at it loads.

• Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Small bit of tea but my friend went to school with her - my friends a few years younger though. Said Stacey was a massive bully, no one who knew her then can stand the nicey nicey act.

• Wow
  • Haha