Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
If I filmed myself cleaning my bathroom, slow-moed it, added sentimental music and then uploaded it on any of my socials my friends would think I’d lost my shit?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With a baby, a toddler, two growing boys, a tangoed fiancé and her own general skankiness, why are there not 5 million items on that washing line. I hope every bird in that garden calls every other bird in the area and they all do us a favour on that washing. Mind you, she wouldn’t even notice bird poo, seeing as she happily sat around in fox poo.

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
She is going on like SHE is up for a bafta,its actually the TV baftas not the actual BAFTA awards😆😆😆 and what's she going on about waiting 13 yrs for it when 'sort ya life out' has only had 1 series 😆😆😆
She keeps saying I can’t believe ‘I’VE been nominated’ and ‘thank you for helping ME get here’ but well, it’s not about her! Gwyneth Paltrow made less fuss about her Oscar and that actually was hers! 😆

I have visions of if God forbid they did win (please, please say they don’t 🙏🤞) the sheep going off it because they’ll announce the people who are actually nominated and not Stacey. They’ll be full of righteous indignation with ‘why didn’t they call Stacey’s name’ and ‘that should be just Stacey’s award’! 😳🤦‍♀️

It’ll be like the ‘You’ Magazine/Christmas pudding saga all over again! 🤭

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So her book will be how not to do a house. Like buy a house with not enough bedrooms for your kids so they need to sleep in a separate building.

• Sad
  • Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Will the BAFTAs be mentioned again or just brushed under the carpet. Her sister is saying that she has worked hard and deserves her nomination yet Stacey isn’t nominated 😂😂

• Haha

twaddledee

I don't understand why you would post showing your children all not in bed at nearly 10 pm on a school night. Especially when the bigger boys have to go out in the dark to the annex. I would worry myself sick with my 10 year old in an outhouse. What if he was really unwell, or upset? Do we think she has cctv or monitors?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I hate that god awful I am woman song. Truly makes my eyes roll back to my arsehole.

Nice to see she is selling a book pretending she tiled the joint. So got a picture of her doing one therefore can write a book about it. Bet there won’t be a fire pit chapter will there liability stace

• Haha

railway14

She is such a pretentious Cunt using the 🥺because her son wants to make hot chocolate.

That’s the emoji I use when my mum sends me photos of my grandad that passed away 20 years ago which is a appropriate emoji.
What the fuck is wrong with her.

• Sad

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
She is absolutely vile. Why is she talking about her flaps to over 5 million people?! Her boys are going to be bullied in secondary school for her behaviour online, if they aren’t already. Have some self-respect Stacey. At least if not for yourself, for your children.

Ps bet her ‘flaps’ resemble a badly packed kebab 🌮 enjoy Joe 👍🏼

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Fake, fake and more fake silly mare! Oh Joe dress her in lemon today as I'm wearing it so we match! Guess Rex has been saked from the return home recordings now Roess is better content

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

railway14

The absolute audacity of this bitch is astonishing , making out she done all the renovations herself she really has more front than Blackpool.
The book illustrations look better than the real thing 😂

• Haha