Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lorri b111

Chatty Member
Bet she’s hired that ice-cream van privately to visit tonight. No way it was in her sisters street then just happened to call past Stacey’s on the Sticker Sisters recommendation.

She’s probably having an icecream van for her wedding and it was there doing a taster sample of what it can do on the day. “I just loved my ice cream soooo much I asked if he could serve them at my wedding and he said he could! So now we’ve got a cute icecream van to go next to the candy floss and the bouncy castle in the garden at the village fete reception!”
100 percent she’s hired it can’t imagine the ice cream van going all the way down there for her to just buy an oyster 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Helen Lee

I can’t believe how middle aged they both look. She looks so frumpy without a filter - giving off Susan Boyle vibes (sorry Susan) 🤣
Well I have just realized that he is not wearing his backwards cap. And now realize why he does wear it. The top of his head looks like a load of pubes 😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Tui

VIP Member
I think it’s sad rose doesn’t seem to have any toys except that sad beige and pink play mat that we haven’t seen since she could sit up. Since birth my sons had toys in the lounge and now they are in what feels like every room in the house (hes 13 months). No matter what rose is doing developmentally she needs toys and stimulation beyond watching Mad mick swinging around like a monkey in a zoo

• Sad
It’s a bit odd she was there as that utter drivel sort your life out was nominated but wasn’t ever with any of the other people from the show. I looked at that dilly’s Insta as she is the only one who I can remember and pics of her with the others but not stace burger face

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I think the reason she puts pickle cottage signs everywhere in the house to make everyone think that’s what it’s called. It’s really funny as that’s not even the right name 🤣🤣
Also why are they trying to tire the kids out at 11am when they awards are tonight? Also will joe wear his cap on the red carpet?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Leascarle

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Leighton I guess the fact he’s the same age as my son means I feel more for him but he comes across as such a dude and I just want to look after him

• Sad

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Stacey you can afford to go to an eco refill store. Don’t buy pasta in plastic bags to tip into your glass jars. There is no point.

bamboo98

VIP Member
I have had an awakening too. I honestly thought she was a genuine, nobody done good, and grateful for it. I’m pretty gutted!! You’d think I was old enough to know better 🤣
Same before I joined tattle. Even then, when I first joined I was like wow people are mean, but then I realised what she is actually like. 😂
The worse part is, so many of her sheep don’t see through her shit and that enables her to keep getting away with it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
my baby is 4 days younger and he 100% does not pull out toys or try to crawl to them. That doesn’t mean I am a shit mam. Good for you that your baby does that but just because yours does doesn’t mean everyone else's have to. There will be things your baby can’t do that others can. A month and a half is quite a big difference for babies too. Theres so many things you can pick on Stacey for but I don’t think that’s necessary
I think the poster just meant them kids have no toys to play with lol. Everyone knows babies develop differently.

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
How the tables have turned eh? For last couple of months when Stacey’s been away for work with Roess we’ve had the great homecoming scenes with Rex as he greets her like she’s been away for months. 😖

However now that she’s had to endure a whole night away without her favourite child suddenly Rex is nowhere to be seen. Oh no, instead we’re treated to a full on montage of Stacey and Roess in varying positions and locations around the kitchen clearly calculated to show the world just how strong and special Stacey and her only daughter’s bond is. 😳

Sometimes words fail me… 🤯

• Haha

ShallowFools

Came on here to say this. Ffs you know where you live...we all know its called Pickle Cottage. Ifs pathetic. Like those people who get their own name tattoed on themselves.
Either we are getting a home range called Pickle Cottage what is the point?
She will probably feel a right twat when all her ‘pickles’ are too old to put up with being called pickle and she’s called her house that and every single thing inside it has it plastered all over it. It really is pathetic. I wouldn’t mind - it’s not even a cottage

• Haha
is the award ceremony in the afternoon and then everyone home for cocoa and early “off to bedfordshire” or has she left early??? in a sulk?? to read the sheeps heartwarming “it should have been me” messages

• Haha

TattelDoDonkey

Sorry. Newbie here. What is this annexe of which you speak and why do the older ones sleep in it?
Stacey's home is made up of 2 buildings (plans can be found online if you look hard enough) The main house, which houses Stacey, Joe, Rex and Roess, and the Annex, a separate building about 100 metres across their land from the main house, her two eldest boys (Leighton 10, Zac 14) sleep here.
Can you imagine not even sleeping under the same roof as your young, dependent children. This is probably the one thing I detest the most about Stacey, with a 10year old myself I simply can't comprehend it 🙈