Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohnoshedidntdidshe

My son is 9 so I’m guessing a similar age to Leighton?
In the last year he’s started knocking before he comes in my room incase I’m getting dressed… I haven’t told him to, that’s his choice. He absolutely doesn’t want to see me naked (obviously!) and I’m absolutely on board with that!
What a strange set up! Im sure if there was an absolute emergency and he had to run in while I was getting changed or in the bath, he would be ok with that but there’s not a chance in hell he would come and play in a room while I was naked!

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Em_

VIP Member
So is Leighton not even doing anything for his birthday? 🥺 poor boy, I understand postponing his party but surely you can do something in the meantime, why does he have to wait til the pool is done anyway?
She didn't do anything for him last year, but when it came to Mick's birthday she went all out.

• Sad

lorri b111

Chatty Member
Eating as usual 🤮 looks even more like a horse…

who wants to watch her unpack everything she has just bought?

tone deaf twat
Im
Never looking at her eating food again. Not after her eating cheese out the tub with a knife, chomping it like there’s a food shortage

• Sick
  • Sad

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be a coincidence if her swimwear drops just when the pool is finished. Maybe it’s done but she’s saving her prerecords as it’s just meant to be 😜

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I can't imagine in any situation I would say to Mr FoxyBingo "I tell you what, I want you to film me and FoxyBingoJunior embracing in different positions all around the kitchen when I come home from work so that I can share it with a load of strangers online"

• Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
The workmen look so pissed off with her recording them, suppose I would be the same, trying to do a job then a stupid moo shoves a phone in your face, laughing like a hyena & showing off, fuck sake just leave them the fuck alone to do their job!

Tward

Are we worried for the kids retinas with all this yellow? Seeing such a bright colour in the surroundings of greige must be terrifying for them.

• Haha

Tward

Screenshot_20220512-150659_Facebook.jpg

Do you think the photographer told her to not do that fucking stupid grin on purpose. This is the closest she could get to doing it without straining.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tui

VIP Member
‘Does anyone else’s baby do this’
Surely after four of your own Stacey you can answer this yourself? All babies touch faces

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
How comes the other presenters of SYLO all seem to have been at the BAFTAs together but no solomon in sight of them??

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Stacey is on day two of her no alcohol hangover! Oh actually she away isn't she filming as she was crying she wasn't taking Roess! I bet Joe just gets on with it and not sit in Instagram winging about how hard it is without his Stacey and eating cheese with a knife!

• Haha

Cc_2345

Was this last year when she stayed at Parkdean in a caravan at California Cliffs? I seem to remember someone else posting on here at the time and saying something similar
No it wasn’t but Jesus Christ she must be like that everywhere she goes wow, I remember the shy Stacey in xfactor auditions and liked her and her laid back chilled down to earth vibe…

now it’s really not the same pretending to be down to earth, what a shame

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
‘You’re always a winner in our eyes’ bleat the sheep… shame she’s not in the eyes of the BAFTA people though really isn’t it?! 🤭😆

Still, least it gave her occasion to make a show of herself eh?! 😳😉

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She knew exactly what she was doing. Put it away Stacey no one wants to see your arse hole
I'm baffled as to why she felt the need to post this ...plus what did she imagine she was going to be filming when she set her camera up in that position? No one is that stupid !