Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I was thinking much the same. It’s like Stacey thinks she can be a bit lax because she knows he has so much more when he goes to be his other family. 🤔

I doubt she would ever admit to it and I’m not sure if all the time it’s conscious, but is it a coincidence that Leighton seems to be treated least favourably to his siblings when we know there seems to be a great family dynamic with his dad and step mum including a lovely relationship with his first little sister* and whilst money and material things aren’t everything, holidays to Disney World and designer clothes are evidence of a good standard of living.

I think it is galling to Stacey, in fact I think the whole blended family thing altogether doesn’t sit well with her at all and to top this the relationship Leighton has with his stepmother seems to be in stark contrast from what we know of Stacey’s relationship with Harry. Whilst I’m not saying it’s easy, situations like this seldom are, she’s the adult here and you would hope she’s at least making an effort. 😖

I guess on the plus side Leighton does have this other outlet and maybe at some point it will become more permanent. 🤷‍♀️ I just hope until then the disparity in treatment isn’t as obvious to him in real life as it is to us onlookers and is shown on social media. 😳🤨

*If you listen very carefully hear you’ll be able to tell when Stacey reads this as there’ll be an almighty shriek from Pickle Cottage… like a red rag to a bull! 🐂😉😆
I can’t wait for the Annexe lads to get older and hopefully do a book/interviews about her and tell everyone how she was a a shit Mum.
I know Leightons Dad seems like a good parent, but I still don’t think him and Zack’s dad are that great, they’ve allowed them to sleep in the annexe, which they must have some say about. However, after saying that I think the annex lads, in particular Leighton would be better off living with their Dads.

Reactions: 19

Shinealight

VIP Member
It makes me so angry. I got turned down a couple of months ago from rescuing a puppy from Macedonia because I have a 2 year old, yet that twat gets given one with a 2 year old and a baby.
The alleged rescue that she got the dog from blocked me on Instagram 😂
So sorry to hear that you got turned down, and yes seems the dog rescue place in question went on a blocking spree.
A sure sign of having something to hide.

• Heart
  • Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
That bloody nasal squeaky squawky noise she makes when she’s cooing at Roess goes right through me. Yes, I’m sure we all have our ‘baby voices’ when talking to our children but this is something else! 😖

‘Cuuuummmm ooooonnnnn den! Cuuuummmmmm ooooonnnnnn den! Yeeeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh!* Yooouuuuucaaaan doooooo iiirrrrttttttt…’

I get to a stage when I think ‘that’s it, she’s peaked, she couldn’t possibly do anything else that could irritate me anymore than she does already’ and then lo and behold, whaddaya know, I am invariably proved wrong. 😳🤦‍♀️

I’m usually a very calm and placid person, honestly I am, but when she starts with that, I swear to God it takes all the restraint I have to not fling my phone across the room as hard and as far as it will go! Ahem, anyway, yes, as you were, just winds me up a bit ‘tis all! 🤭😆

* I think it’s the ‘Yeeeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh’ that’s the worst tbh *shudder* 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Apologies if I’m duplicating- but why on earth is she feeding her 6 month old ice-cream at 19:30 at night??🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Dawnienodaethat

I don’t mean this in a bad way on the kids, but these two boys seem to have inherited the yellow teeth from grandad 😳 no sparkly white gnashers for them like Stacey, Joe and Mick - just some rather sad looking little yellow teeth. I bet they are left to their own devices in the annexe - no dinosaur bathrooms for them - poor kids probably get no supervision - god, she probably doesn’t even remember to get them toothpaste 🙄

they all look grubby and in need of a good scrub. Micks hair is out of control at this point…..
I don't think that's fair at all. The kids teeth are perfectly normal. Just because they don't have massive gleaming white gnashers doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. They're just bairns.

• Heart

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
To be fair I don’t think she scrubs her flaps. She just sit in there with a load of leaves and petals and claims to be clean
Very true 🤣
Still, I’m assuming she’s naked and therefore the rat is out along with the droopy poopies.
No wonder Mick has an obsession with “boobies” and Leighton is definitely too old to see his mother in the nude.
Fucking freak show.

• Haha
  • Sad

Patrick Star

No silly her, she forgot to add the discount code. What a silly sausage.
I'm sick of the whole "silly me, I'm so forgetful and a little bit drunk (but I didn't drink)" personna. Get a grip, you're a fully grown woman with children!!!

• Sad

Jjsb

So comments like "they don't usually make these" with regards to her drawer inserts, like she's so special they did them just for her.... Amazing when you have money to throw at stuff.... Does she not think about her followers? A high majority are likely struggling to pay their bills so showing off like that quite honestly is a poke in the eye to everyone ffs 😡😡

• Sad

Extrafine

VIP Member
I can’t be the only one that thinks it’s a bit weird to do a book with a unfinished house?

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
When she says ‘I really can’t wait to hear what you think’ what she actually means is ‘I really can’t wait to get it out on sale as all you gullible idiots who are convinced that I’m your friend will absolutely lap it up and fill my bank account ready for me to spend on botching up a load more projects within the interior designer’s nightmare that is Pickle Cottage’. 🤦‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
Nice to see she has a lock on the knife drawer 👍🏼
Shame she doesn't have one on the cupboard where all the cleaning/washing pods are. You know the ones she took out if the child proof packaging to put in sticker sisters jars that are under the sink

Aggggghhhhhhh for the love of god, I bloody wish she wouldn't leave rose who is an incredibly active baby now just sitting in that bloody wicker bsket. There'll come a day when she too busy trying to get that perfect shot and Rose will fall over the side onto those hard floor tiles. The woman hasn't got a bloody brain cell, I'm telling you! Those poor kids

• Angry

Lilograce

VIP Member
Yeah I thought this whys it all about him 🤬😡

Oh it has done my head in i had a party for one of my 2 and all cos one of the kids who was much younger lost pass the parcel and cried his mum said to me oh thanks for that meaning I should have let him win 🙄😡
All the parties my 3 year old has been to everyone gets a go at unwrapping the parcel. Not like the good old days where pass the parcel was exciting to see if the music stops on you now its just like waiting for your turn 😂😂
My daughter has a party coming up soon and there might be a few kids who get upset 🙈

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I aim to please

I can’t bare to look at her posts this evening cos I’m #teamleighton but do we think that she treats him like that cos he has a whole other great family that she’s not included in ?
I was thinking much the same. It’s like Stacey thinks she can be a bit lax because she knows he has so much more when he goes to be his other family. 🤔

I doubt she would ever admit to it and I’m not sure if all the time it’s conscious, but is it a coincidence that Leighton seems to be treated least favourably to his siblings when we know there seems to be a great family dynamic with his dad and step mum including a lovely relationship with his first little sister* and whilst money and material things aren’t everything, holidays to Disney World and designer clothes are evidence of a good standard of living.

I think it is galling to Stacey, in fact I think the whole blended family thing altogether doesn’t sit well with her at all and to top this the relationship Leighton has with his stepmother seems to be in stark contrast from what we know of Stacey’s relationship with Harry. Whilst I’m not saying it’s easy, situations like this seldom are, she’s the adult here and you would hope she’s at least making an effort. 😖

I guess on the plus side Leighton does have this other outlet and maybe at some point it will become more permanent. 🤷‍♀️ I just hope until then the disparity in treatment isn’t as obvious to him in real life as it is to us onlookers and is shown on social media. 😳🤨

*If you listen very carefully hear you’ll be able to tell when Stacey reads this as there’ll be an almighty shriek from Pickle Cottage… like a red rag to a bull! 🐂😉😆

• Sad
  • Heart