Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loopylil

I would rather eat my own shit then purchase this stupid fucking book. The good bits were gifted the rest is amateurish shit you knock up when your bored and rip down the next day except skanky forgot and it’s still collecting dust to this day 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tui

VIP Member
The shop where she's getting her wedding dress from have posted these pics! So she must have got her outfit from them! No wonder it looks like a wedding dress 🙄
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a bridal jumpsuit sort of thing. I liked the outfit but not on her. It emphasised her hips too much. Plus her hair colour is awful. Joe is proof you can’t polish a turd

• Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
She never does any prep. Just splats paint on. No painter or decorated would ever do it like that. She makes a joke of all these true hard workers

But the real question is will she have her Greggs in a bag with her?! Will she even be able to do without?! 🤷‍♀️😉😆
also if she is permitted access to a mic (🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 hope not) will it be Instagram Stacey (all squinty eyes, giggling, over the top giddiness and breathless voice) or Grown Up Stacey????

• Haha

marypoppins21

What’s annoyed me most, more than the bleeding tea light candle on the cake thing (unforgivable) is that she did a grid post for Zak & Mick. But not L. Just pretend Stacey if needs be for the sake of your little boy, he may be 10 but he’s still a baby really. Maybe she has some beef with his Dad?? Considering L’s dad lives in Scotland he seems to mark the effort every single month to be there consistently. I think they may have a house down there near to Leighton as a bolt hole. Either way that was a lovely balloon display, cake & presents wrapped to match. Happy 10th Birthday Leighton! 🎂🎈🎁

• Heart

railway14

That’s absolutely disgusting dogs lick their genitals and she is letting that dog lick her baby they have no boundaries in that house she really doesn’t deserve children. They are just props to her.

• Sad
  • Haha

railway14

How on earth was she allowed to eat that food in a taxi or Uber the last time I got a taxi whilst I was waiting I was eating a sandwich and when the driver pulled up he told me to finish it before I got in.
the smell of Mac Donald’s lingers for days in a car selfish bitch .

• Sad

abccc_

Chatty Member
Surely not a bloody DIY book! A.k.a how to renovate your house in completely the wrong order and let your feral child piss off all the tradesmen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Scragbags

VIP Member
Hopefully anyone who got the first book will know how shite it was and not go anywhere near this one.

I mean the majority of her audience aren't going to be living in cottages with an extra annexe and swimming pool so most of the things she's done won't be useful.

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I thought that Tanjoe was bringing a cook book out surely he could rustle something up but wait a minute she got a free box of hello fresh so why would he.
That meal looks like they’ve just scraped the bottom of that filthy toilet and spooned it onto rice.

• Sick
  • Haha

Leascarle

VIP Member
Not just her kitchen units but we have crossed windows in that were going in 'in a few weeks' 🤔
I had found Tattle in the New Year and I can't believe how nieve I had been to these Instagramers pre records!
oh me too I didn’t even know it was a thing I mean wtf how can we have a picture including windows she says she hasn’t even got she can’t be that stupid if she manages to juggle all this or maybe she is at that’s how we all know

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Atta girl Stacey, you go ahead and glue random bits of white wood to your brand new kitchen 😳😳 Fuck me
You know persistent offenders can be banned from doing certain things like entering certain areas or drinking, well they should do the same for Stacey. 🤭

She shouldn’t be allowed to go anywhere near, let alone buy anything from DIY stores and anything to do with tools, home improvement or decoration should be completely off limits to her. The woman has no sense of style or what is tasteful whatsoever and when you combine that with her very little skill and aptitude it makes for a dangerous combination! 😳🙀🤦‍♀️

If the worst gets to the worst the Police could be used to enforce it. I can just imagine a team taking over the grounds of ‘Pickle Cottage’ as the negotiator uses a loudhailer to tell her:

‘Stacey, this is the Police. Step away from the glue gun and put the paintbrush down and walk slowly towards my voice with your hands in the air. You are being arrested for crimes against taste and the complete destruction of a once promising house. You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court…’ 😉😆

• Haha
  • Sad

User8184

Chatty Member
Didn’t someone say like a year ago when she started all the shit diy that it was probably for a book?! Well done to whoever it was 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha