Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much for? I only realised the other day, that they hadn't really been in the old house very long before they moved. Only since October 2018.
Havent seen the red book data, but Rightmove guide price was £1.2mil and it went “under offer”, so not under that

Reactions: 4
With the money from the house sale, maybe she could buy some shower gel and wash her muff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn't pay the asking price at the time think it was in for 1.7m and had been on market for years, the amount of land and the pool will have put the price up
She’d probably get about twenty grand for ‘Pickle Cottage’ now with all her DIY efforts. She’s the only person I know who can put work into a house and actually devalue it. 😳

Could you imagine if you went to view a house and you walked into that Jurassic bathroom; it’s a bloody health hazard! Walking into that en-suite and straight away it’s a dinosaur towel hook right in the eye, then whilst you’re reeling after being blinded from that you manage to stumble into the razor sharp edges of the ceramic bath steps. 😫

To top it all after being slashed to shreds by them you might be lucky enough to topple into the other steps she’s cobbled together, which due to her ineptitude and lack of construction skill combined, are so heavy they’re impossible to move and so again perfect to cause injury. 🤦‍♀️

You’d be found by the poor Estate Agent who, having left you to look around the house by yourself, got worried when you weren’t back after twenty minutes and rather than calling in a sale, they’d be calling a bloody ambulance! 😖😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Havent seen the red book data, but Rightmove guide price was £1.2mil and it went “under offer”, so not under that
Serves me right for trying to multitask, I meant under 1.2 🤦🏻‍♀️ Took their old house over a year to sell, in an area where it wasn’t badly priced against the competition

Reactions: 9
Sigh... I used to think these were funny... not anymore obviously!! 😂
Do we think her engagement has gone down or something or what is the reason for bringing this back all of a sudden??
This and the speaking out the tounge tie thing (which is very unlike her) just has me wondering
Yep possibly and the fact her arch rival ...ohh sorry I mean ' best friend' has started the dance around cleaning while filming crap!!! Stace just gota copy ole hincher 😆😆
"Anything you can do I can do better"🎶🎶🎵

Reactions: 7
Yep possibly and the fact her arch rival ...ohh sorry I mean ' best friend' has started the dance around cleaning while filming crap!!! Stace just gota copy ole hincher 😆😆
"Anything you can do I can do better"🎶🎶🎵
Not being funny but even Stacey’s tit show dancing with her dry mop was better than hinch and her weird Aggressive head flipping every now and then

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not being funny but even Stacey’s tit show dancing with her dry mop was better than hinch and her weird Aggressive head flipping every now and then
Yes I agree god knows what Hinch was doing she was like a teenager been told to tidy her room, throwing things the faces etc she looked like she was on day release

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet half of the small business aren't really small businesses. Also she loves small business yet tends to use the same ones over and over.

Reactions: 9
I hope that’s not still the same plaits from when she was filming bake-off! And why doesn’t she dye her roots!! If ur gonna dye ur hair u need to keep on top of it!! 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is this the worktop in the new kitchen she was asking people to choose yesterday? And she said she was going to decide once the units were in?
She’s put snippets of thag worktop up before🙄

Begging for freebies / discounts like his children… View attachment 1113598
You’ve got to be bleeping kidding!! Everyone else needs to pay for the specs, this no scruff has more than enough money to pay for them!!

She’s put snippets of thag worktop up before🙄

You’ve got to be bleeping kidding!! Everyone else needs to pay for the specs, this scruff can pay for them like everyone else

Reactions: 10
She loves small business but uses a huge one for her kitchen when she could have used a local company oh yeah sorry I forgot she wouldn't get it for free then!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Cheeky fucker her dad is on the beg for free/discounted glasses, put your hand in your pocket tight arsed git & pay for them yourself!

But no bleeping doubt he will get what he wants as do his beggy daughters. This family make me so mad, they can afford new kitchens, glasses etc but beg, why don’t they make a donation to a charity actually help someone other than themselves for a change.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wouldn't be a Solomon if he wasn't on the beg..he probably thinks he's helping a "small business" by tagging them,his daughters thinks companies with many thousands of followers are small businesses so he probably does too,bunch of wasters

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.