Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the thing with the ice cream was adorable ❤ my son has some funny moments like that. I'm sure Stacey and joe didn't deliberately make him cry in order to post it. They probably just caught it by chance. Also, she stopped filming when he cried which to me seemed like she was concerned for his feelings

Reactions: 18
I thought the thing with the ice cream was adorable ❤ my son has some funny moments like that. I'm sure Stacey and joe didn't deliberately make him cry in order to post it. They probably just caught it by chance. Also, she stopped filming when he cried which to me seemed like she was concerned for his feelings
I agree! She infuriates the life out of me but I think this was innocent and well meant on this occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stacey is boring as duck and a HUGE attention seeker (and a dirty unwashed witch) but her thread is always hilarious with the tattle member rows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Stacey is boring as duck and a HUGE attention seeker (and a dirty unwashed witch) but her thread is always hilarious with the tattle member rows.
I think this is one of the only threads I’m on where the opinions are so mixed! I actually think it’s a good thing - nothing wrong with a healthy debate 😅🤣

Reactions: 13
From what I watched she was filming the cute moment of Rex's first ice cream cone. Joe says to "turn it round this way" and when he gives it back he's clearly removed the blob of ice cream at the top that would have fallen off. He hardly snatched it off him so he would cry on purpose, their intentions were to stop his ice cream falling not to upset him for instagram. It just so happened he started crying, and since he appears to be a very happy relaxed baby the way he reacts was out of character and they've found it sweet.

I'm the first to criticise her but if stopping a babies ice cream from falling is heartbreaking behaviour then I should call Socal Services on myself now 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s the same thing every morning... you are enough.... yes I know thanks, I knew that forever. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her morning montage is the same as yesterday. Starts in a black sleeve ends in a pink sleeve. Don’t pretend to make your bed just be real and say you can’t be bothered rather than pretend you do so much in the day

Reactions: 6
So her morning montage is the same as yesterday. Starts in a black sleeve ends in a pink sleeve. Don’t pretend to make your bed just be real and say you can’t be bothered rather than pretend you do so much in the day
Just went back and re watched 🙈 why even bother posting that she’s embarrassing. No one would care if she didn’t post a morning montage nobody gives two shiny shits if she makes her bed or not 🙄

Reactions: 5
She knew the flowers needed drying out so why only do one then use fresh for the others 🙈 there’s ditsy then just plain stupid 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm one of those that's said in the past she's a good mum but I'm seeing more and more that makes me think otherwise

We all do things others wouldn't agree with or would do differently. But there's no excuse for putting your kid to bed dirty or in dirty clothes. If they've been crawling around the house all day in a vest and sleepsuit and not got dirty at meals then fine but if they've been out in it and especially getting muddy and lying in the dogs bed then no. Just grim. Not good parenting. The messing with the food is gross too - especially with them dirty fingernails. 🤢 Blah blah blah she's a mum and a sister and a daughter yeah but she also chose to open up her life and her children's lives to criticism so that's what I'll do. 😂👀

I think that because we only see a highlights reel it’s difficult to say if she is a good mum or not. Same with all these insta huns, we only see what they want us to see. The common denominator is the fact we do see their children on social media so much, which in itself isn’t great parenting because of exploitation and safeguarding concerns.

Reactions: 5
I’m really really sick of her homemade tat now. Framing dead flowers?!
it’s a shame because she could have an angle here, making things rather than buying things, reusing materials etc. I work in sustainability and retailers would snap her up to do this. However, there’s nothing environmentally friendly about anything she does. Mainly because she doesn’t need the things she’s making, so she’s not avoiding buying anything. As she doesn’t need them she’s using materials that didn’t need to be used in the first place.
These primark, range hauls she goes on neither support the environment. Bangs on about biodegradable wipes but doesn’t realise that they only degrade down in the right conditions which putting them into her general waste bin and being sent to landfill will not degrade them.
Used a sponge that she puts on a bed - erm it’s filled with plastic, get one that’s plastic free.

Reactions: 6
it’s a shame because she could have an angle here, making things rather than buying things, reusing materials etc. I work in sustainability and retailers would snap her up to do this. However, there’s nothing environmentally friendly about anything she does. Mainly because she doesn’t need the things she’s making, so she’s not avoiding buying anything. As she doesn’t need them she’s using materials that didn’t need to be used in the first place.
These primark, range hauls she goes on neither support the environment. Bangs on about biodegradable wipes but doesn’t realise that they only degrade down in the right conditions which putting them into her general waste bin and being sent to landfill will not degrade them.
Used a sponge that she puts on a bed - erm it’s filled with plastic, get one that’s plastic free.
That sponge is so manky I can smell it thru my screen 🤢

Reactions: 2
Everything’s just a big performance anyway, only people who actually know these people IRL will ever know what they’re truly like. With over 3 million followers make no mistake, every single move is deliberate and calculated to try and create a certain persona. Stacey’s being ditzy, relaxed crazy mummy. I imagine her insta is probably more lucrative than the LW gig as well, this is her career.

Just look at how many people here found themselves relating to her and found it totally cute when Rex cried over his cone. That’s no accident, it’s all part of the “I’m just like you look, so buy these things because that’s what people like us need” thing.

Reactions: 7
Some of the stuff she makes is just absolute crap. Not everything can be recycled fgs. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion... Rolling in duck tit and eating pies, then desperate for likes from poor Rex's cries.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.