Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the above. She only pushed it back to maximise sales as Primark are one of the few businesses to not have an online presence so knew they would sell f*ck all.
This is why we’ve had all the outfit of the day posts with Rex.
Is there anything more tacky than using your 1 year old child to make money at the expense of his private and (potentially) safety? She is so gross I can’t even put it into words.

Reactions: 17
Obviously they would push back the launch when their shops closed. it's a bit of a reach to try and turn that into Stacey being money hungry or whatever. it would just be bloody stupid if they released a range when noone could buy it

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think some of her pieces look like little bird by Jools Oliver that were sold in mothercare?

Reactions: 9
It’s not to my taste but each to their own! I think all these ‘mummy blogger wannabes’ all dress their kids the same.. rompers, leaf prints, dungarees etc

Obviously they would push back the launch when their shops closed. it's a bit of a reach to try and turn that into Stacey being money hungry or whatever. it would just be bloody stupid if they released a range when noone could buy it
Yes it makes a lot of sense but I think it was insincere of her to make out she was delaying it out of respect rather than because of inevitable poor sales

Oh no. Apparently loads are asking where her dress is from.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yeah I bet they are 😂😂😂😂😂
Another bellend says that.......🤬🤬🤬

She’s a sly c**t. Acting like she supports small businesses yet didn’t tag the person who gave her a bracelet. Sly mofo! The only person she supports is her effing self. Go away you slimey witch and give credit to the small businesses that don’t put REX on everything.
Also, Vicky Pollard called. She wants her wardrobe back.
She’s a lying, scummy, crafty, lying, scruffy cow. Sorry Primark you have picked the wrong person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cant stand her and her fairness. On LW she always says what she thinks people ie her followers want to hear.

I cant stand her and her fakeness. On LW she always says what she thinks people ie her followers want to hear.

Reactions: 2
I’m just amazed the clothes aren’t all emblazoned with ‘REX’ to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s put a wink to be like look Stace let’s pretend we’re pregnant for tattle. Get a life Zoph and Stacey don’t rip off someone else’s design. Makes me laugh how she’s portrayed she’s basically done it. No minions done it and you were like ‘yep like that, make it happen Susan’. Bore off and take your ugly clothes with you. Bit like Hinch with anything she does someone does it for her and they take all the credit get done sweet f all.

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion

Joe no longer Hoe, must have told Stace where to go. She's a small business product taker but no mention of the maker

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s put a wink to be like look Stace let’s pretend we’re pregnant for tattle. Get a life Zoph and Stacey don’t rip off someone else’s design. Makes me laugh how she’s portrayed she’s basically done it. No minions done it and you were like ‘yep like that, make it happen Susan’. Bore off and take your ugly clothes with you. Bit like Hinch with anything she does someone does it for her and they take all the credit get done sweet f all.
Erm I think she means clothes shopping for Ronnie 😂

Reactions: 1
That clothing range 🤢

I would never put my boys in that! And I do shop in Primark before anyone pounces

Reactions: 2
It's just the same tit that everywhere else sells at the moment. Dungarees, braces and denim jackets. Also some sliders which I really can't see being safe or suitable for young kids. 🤷‍♀️

I was hoping if she was bringing out some exciting new collection it would be nice prints and something colourful. Not the very same blue, red and denim that everywhere else sells.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.