Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caved on the sprinkles? She had enough sugar in the icing what difference did a few sprinkles make 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good god
It looks looks Stacey has raided some chavs dressing up box on loose women
She looks shocking
And her make up looks awful!
Has the electric been cut off and she’s got herself ready in the dark 👀
Oh no. Apparently loads are asking where her dress is from.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yeah I bet they are 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just waiting for rex to realise he can push that thing around and then smash it into something. So dangerous for a toddler!

Reactions: 5
She’s a sly c**t. Acting like she supports small businesses yet didn’t tag the person who gave her a bracelet. Sly mofo! The only person she supports is her effing self. Go away you slimey witch and give credit to the small businesses that don’t put REX on everything.
Also, Vicky Pollard called. She wants her wardrobe back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally 100% spot on, agree with everything you've written.

Underneath the ditzy act she's really not a nice person!!
She’s really not... on tour with xfactor show her production team tried to have a poor guy working back stage fired for having the nerve to speak to her she was really rude and then her team went mad

Reactions: 4
View attachment 184475
View attachment 184477New here thought lurked for a while. Always quite liked Stacey and thought she was better than Mrs Grinch but turns out she’s just the same as all the others. Taken from a craft group on Facebook this morning. Have blanked out names a profile photos as some crafters don’t want everyone seeing their person accounts.
This is horrible. Is quick enough to take everything though.

Reactions: 4
"I don't like leaving him" bleeping boohoo. You're off to do some TV for a couple of hours and it's not like you do it daily. Think of us full time workers that have to leave our babies with a childminder for 12 hours a day. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"I don't like leaving him" bleeping boohoo. You're off to do some TV for a couple of hours and it's not like you do it daily. Think of us full time workers that have to leave our babies with a childminder for 12 hours a day. bleep.
Plus she also had the option previously of bringing him in with her. Many a guilty working mother would love that. You would swear she was the only woman alive to love her sons.

Reactions: 11
I never understand mums who have to constantly say they love their children, is that not kinda the point of them? I’ve ruined my body/career/bank account/social life/sleep/house to have the little people so the least I can get back is a warm glow when I look at them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
10 out of 10 to all the people who said she was bringing out a kids clothing range🙄

She’s a sly c**t. Acting like she supports small businesses yet didn’t tag the person who gave her a bracelet. Sly mofo! The only person she supports is her effing self. Go away you slimey witch and give credit to the small businesses that don’t put REX on everything.
Also, Vicky Pollard called. She wants her wardrobe back.
She managed to tag her mate Kate Thornton about the necklace that she created though!! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Are Primark that desperate? I won’t be buying any of her clothes or kid range.
isn’t it funny literally on every slide she spells something wrong or can’t be bothered to correct it yet in the post that ‘OMG I can’t believe I had the opportunity’ (me either Stacey!) tit she didn’t make one mistake.
Go away and flog your £2 t shirts. Maybe I’ll purchase one to wipe my sons arse with?

• Haha
So was this the big announcement she was going to do just before covid happened and then never did?! They obviously pushed back the launch

Reactions: 2
So was this the big announcement she was going to do just before covid happened and then never did?! They obviously pushed back the launch
Yeah pushed back the launch as the whole country shut down and all the shops were closed. Was nice of Stacey to make out it was because she’s so caring and couldn’t think of business at a time like this 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.