Stacey Solomon #6 Stacey please enough with the laugh, for crying out loud, empty the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I new saying MY opinion that he was a fave would rattle people 😂😂😂😂

But yeh I did mean she posts him because she knows he’ll make her money, she Proberly knows having another close in age will bring the money in for them too

Reactions: 6
I new saying MY opinion that he was a fave would rattle people 😂😂😂😂

But yeh I did mean she posts him because she knows he’ll make her money, she Proberly knows having another close in age will bring the money in for them too
Didn’t rattle me. In MY opinion, it’s very strange for another parent to suggest such a thing🥰

Reactions: 2
Why is it ridiculous? Rexy makes her heart stop, Rexys face makes her want to cry, Rexy is pulling her heart strings, Rexy is so adorable, Rexy is the best thing since sliced bread. NO, you say all my boys do this. We see Rex from 6am till 6pm every day. She very rarely shows anything the other two have done or are doing.
The other 2 don’t live with her full time do they? And they’re older, they won’t cheese it up like R will.

Reactions: 1
I think she will be pregnant soon, if she isn’t already. IN MY OPINION... it will be to keep Hoe, I don’t think he’s that into her. Another baby will be like a trap. I know there will be lots of replies saying I’m wrong but it’s just a feeling I get from her. I think she’s desperate to be a Family with Mum, Dad and Children and Hoes the one she’s chosen. It’s not a reason to have a baby I know but hey ... we’re talking about someone who pole dances a mop and Flash dances a mop bucket!!

Reactions: 7
The other 2 don’t live with her full time do they? And they’re older, they won’t cheese it up like R will.
Think it’s 50/50 although she’s making it far to obvious these days that she’s reading on here, she only mentions them when it’s said on this site... don’t see much or hear much about Layton (not sure which way she spells it)

I’m sure I read that she has trademarked “tap to tidy” and “pickle”. I don’t mind Stacey in small doses but calling her kid pickle makes my teeth itch. Poor kid.
I don’t think she had trade marked it I think she has just got stickers approved by Instagram that anyone can Use

It’s tattle.. full of strange things😂 a lot of parents favour their kids, I don’t but a lot do.. & I think Stacey does
You’re right indeed. I guess you see it all here don’t you😂 It’s quite sad to think that somebody would have a favourite child, or even compare them to certain extents. I only have 1 and just couldn’t imagine it if/when I have another.

I guess if my mum constantly had her phone glued to her hand trying to get in my face, I’d probably hide in my room away from it all.

You’re right indeed. I guess you see it all here don’t you😂 It’s quite sad to think that somebody would have a favourite child, or even compare them to certain extents. I only have 1 and just couldn’t imagine it if/when I have another.

I guess if my mum constantly had her phone glued to her hand trying to get in my face, I’d probably hide in my room away from it all.
Yeah I’d probs hide too 🤣 especially if she was pouring buckets over her head dancing with the mop! I knew she’d post them as soon as it was mentioned on here though it’s hilarious we give her content 😂😂😅

I’m sure I read that she has trademarked “tap to tidy” and “pickle”. I don’t mind Stacey in small doses but calling her kid pickle makes my teeth itch. Poor kid.
I agree here! I like her sometimes, and then some things she does in like duck sake give it a rest. I’m all for giving your children a pet name if you want too, but pickle is so over used and cringe now. Like I wonder if Rex knows Rex is his name. I’m surprised his clothes are personalised with Rex and nota Pickle. I also wonder if Rex even likes pickles? Like imagine being called a food item that is as rotten as A pickle?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’d probs hide too 🤣 especially if she was pouring buckets over her head dancing with the mop! I knew she’d post them as soon as it was mentioned on here though it’s hilarious we give her content 😂😂😅
I really don’t want to be bitchy and aside from what I’ve seen of her insta I’ve always liked stacey but if I was a young kid (I don’t know how old her kids are but say 8+) and my mum did stuff like pour mop water over her head, dance with the mop and writhe on the floor etc I’d ask to go and live with my dad full time. No way would I at that age want my classmates to see that and then see her dropping me off or whatever, I’d want to be distanced from that. I mean now I’m older I wouldn’t care, if people at work took the piss or whatever I’d just roll my eyes and be like ‘that’s mum, she’s a bit wacky’ but at that age and knowing how some kids can be, I would be very worried the kids at school would be sharing it and bullying me about it.

I agree here! I like her sometimes, and then some things she does in like duck sake give it a rest. I’m all for giving your children a pet name if you want too, but pickle is so over used and cringe now. Like I wonder if Rex knows Rex is his name. I’m surprised his clothes are personalised with Rex and nota Pickle. I also wonder if Rex even likes pickles? Like imagine being called a food item that is as rotten as A pickle?
He sister calls her kids ‘ducks’ 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really don’t want to be bitchy and aside from what I’ve seen of her insta I’ve always liked stacey but if I was a young kid (I don’t know how old her kids are but say 8+) and my mum did stuff like pour mop water over her head, dance with the mop and writhe on the floor etc I’d ask to go and live with my dad full time. No way would I at that age want my classmates to see that and then see her dropping me off or whatever, I’d want to be distanced from that. I mean now I’m older I wouldn’t care, if people at work took the piss or whatever I’d just roll my eyes and be like ‘that’s mum, she’s a bit wacky’ but at that age and knowing how some kids can be, I would be very worried the kids at school would be sharing it and bullying me about it.
My son wouldn’t even let me have a tik tok ‘just to watch’ 🤣 he’d die a thousand deaths if I embarrassed him by prancing around like Stacey does.

Reactions: 6
New to this thread, I didn’t think there was one for Stacey because everyone on the Hinch thread seems to buzz off her. Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I cannot bare the fact that she refers to Joe as “Hoe” it’s not bleeping funny!!!! Also, she’s not as stupid as she leads everyone to believe and I hate that. Just be yourself! Irritating as hell she is

Reactions: 14
New to this thread, I didn’t think there was one for Stacey because everyone on the Hinch thread seems to buzz off her. Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I cannot bare the fact that she refers to Joe as “Hoe” it’s not bleeping funny!!!! Also, she’s not as stupid as she leads everyone to believe and I hate that. Just be yourself! Irritating as hell she is
That’s true they all think staceys nothing like hinch and the sun shines out her ass but she really is just like her ... except smellier

• Haha
That’s true they all think staceys nothing like hinch and the sun shines out her ass but she really is just like her ... except smellier
Right?! They’re both as bad as each other. But in my opinion Stacey is so much worse than Hinch.

Reactions: 9
I was on edge when Rex was walking in the bathroom with that towel on him, the floor was wet in places & had visions of the poor lad falling straight on his face!

Reactions: 10
I was on edge when Rex was walking in the bathroom with that towel on him, the floor was wet in places & had visions of the poor lad falling straight on his face!
Yep me too!! Was almost looking through my fingers.

Me too. I thought he was going to crack his head off the sink when he was bending down

I’m from the Hinch thread and can’t stand either of them! Not sure why they’re both relevant to be honest. I didn’t mind stacey until she started becoming like Hinch. I don’t think we’ve ever seen the real stacey yet if that make sense. On gogglebox/ celebrity juice and loose women I don’t think she’s being herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.