Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone, Lucy the cleaner woman, say SS got the dog last night too?
She may have only got him last night but I reckon if the pro direct people aren’t lying then she looked and applied for him earlier than Saturday when she told us she was thinking of another dog.

Reactions: 16
Oi Stace red isn’t just for Christmas- Sort your hair out
The actual state of that hair 🤦‍♀️

With her money she can afford to pay a bloody hairdresser to come to her and sort it out. Although if I was a hairdresser there's no way I'd venture into that freezing, grubby hovel to sort out that mess. She's probably waiting for some company to offer to sort it for free. Ugh.

Reactions: 13
Fair dos to the company posting that she didn’t in fact get him on a whim over one weekend BUT there’s still the policy of 10+ to address, isn’t there? Oh, and an apology from Stacey, surely

Reactions: 34
Next thread title suggestion:

Stacey caught lying ALREADY over Mungo/Midge/Mary…. TEDDY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Something in this that has shocked me the most is that I assumed both the annexe boys were teenagers, why are a 9 year old and 13 year old living alone??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Theo only died 3 weeks ago. So still a fast turnaround and still done it on a whim.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Re the dog, she's been caught out on the whole spur of the moment thing - that's her manipulating the truth not the rescue place.

However if their policy is not to rehome to under 10s, they have some explaining to do. If they thought letting her have this dog would be good for them, I think it's a massive mistake, everyone can now see their policies only apply to the general public, not to 'celebrities' :unsure:

Reactions: 34
Something in this that has shocked me the most is that I assumed both the annexe boys were teenagers, why are a 9 year old and 13 year old living alone??
Exactly! I cannot believe that more people have not picked up on this outside of Tattle. Whether you like or dislike her, it is truly shocking!

Reactions: 26
Finally admitted it
Proberly did give it too her within 24hours 🤣 just saying that to cover their backs. she proberly offered them a generous donation for quick adoption and they thought yeah here ya go..

It annoys me that she has to lie about it. Who cares if she was looking at dogs 1 week after or 1 year after her dog passed. Just admit it and don't try to lie your way through pretending it's been done over the weekend.
Coming from someone who lost a dog in last year, we have new born baby and another dog and we tried to adopt buwouldn’t let us due to having baby. So she proberly threw some cash and they thought cheers hun.

Reactions: 23
Think we can safely say Theo probably croaked it early December and Stacey started this adoption process beginning of Jan.. I reckon they did do the normal forms but once they realised it was our stace they clearly didn’t give a duck about the 10+ rule.. I think she did pick the dog up yesterday but this has definitely been in the pipeline a couple of weeks. She just didn’t want to look like she was getting a new dog when poor Theo is barely cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
thread suggestion: Stacey's new dog turns out to have been bread, and the outrage has been rather widespread

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread title suggestion: Tattlers turn into detectives because Stacey’s stories are defective

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.