Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did defo not go and view that dog last night this has been in the pipeline for weeks her getting a dog last night was just for her to go and collect it you don’t go and view a dog and just bring it home the same night without anything for it either lol

Reactions: 20
She could have raised awareness in adopting and rescuing dogs but no it doesn't fit her narrative.
Shes a massive bleep. All that has to be said.

Reactions: 38
Pro dogs have put a post on their Instagram. The puppy is from them and they are saying that all checks were done properly and the adoption didn't happen in 24 hours. I think they will already be regretting letting that family have a dog!

Reactions: 32
Didn’t someone, Lucy the cleaner woman, say SS got the dog last night too?

Reactions: 5
Pro dogs have put a post on their Instagram. The puppy is from them and they are saying that all checks were done properly and the adoption didn't happen in 24 hours. I think they will already be regretting letting that family have a dog!
And their be kind comments are pissing me off. Call them out for not following procedure and everyone should stay quiet. duck off of course we are happy a dog gets revoked they are missing the point.

And their be kind comments are pissing me off. Call them out for not following procedure and everyone should stay quiet. duck off of course we are happy a dog gets revoked they are missing the point.
Re homed. (Stupid iphone typing in a rage).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why on Earth as two people who work full time would they get a cocker spaniel pup? Bloody hell, they make amazing family dogs but as pups they’re so so difficult and it lasts until 18months-2.5 years. Also fun fact, (generally speaking) the more golden a CS is the more crazy/ difficult to manage they are 🙈 “cocker rage” really is a thing!
They wouldn’t know full time work if it smacked them in the face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.