Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either the charity of her need to come clean because if she's actually had this dog for a little while or started the process a while ago, she's causing a lot of damage.

I have absolutely zero issues with her getting another dog (yes I know Rex can be a bit rough) it's the absolute lies

🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 13
They deleted my comment and blocked me. I'm really quite pissed off as I would love to adopt a dog but since I have young children I have yet to find anywhere that will do so

Reactions: 25
I usually really like Stacey but seeing her get a spaniel puppy has made me cringe. These dogs need stimulation and actual walks, not just trotting round the garden (so do all dogs honestly but she could get away with it easier with a chi and dachshund). Queue an obese Henry Hinch 2.0 🙃

Reactions: 22
I know the rescue have said they can't find any medical reason as to why the dogs are so small, but surely the best place for them would be with owners that understand the breed and are prepared for any future diagnosis?

Stacey doesn't seem at all like the sort of person capable of looking after a dog with health issues.

If I were to take on a dog with a seemingly unexplainable small stature, you can bet I would be far more cautious that I would be with a normal dog.

Plus, as others have mentioned, the breed can be a nightmare for a few years. I doubt Stacey has done any sort of research past looking at some cute pictures and figuring out how to spin her latest story.

Reactions: 7
So many people congratulating Stacey on rescuing Teddy and not buying from a breeder not realising she brought Peanut 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.