Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone. I’m usually on the hinch thread.
But I had to come here for a rant.
Stacey has REALLY annoyed me regarding this bleeping dog. You don’t just go and pick up a dog on the same day. You certainly can’t do that at shelters and I’m sure a breeder wouldn’t just have someone turn up and leave with a dog. Which means this whole thing was planned, and before when she was asking when it’s ok to move on from the other dog she was just setting the scene so that she didn’t get backlash. It’s so obvious to me she didn’t want her inbox full of people saying your dog’s only been gone two mins. She knew fine they were getting that dog and on what day. I hate when people seek approval like that it’s infuriating. Like just go and get the bleeping dog if that’s what you want to do, but don’t bait people into sending you messages saying ‘it’s ok to move on’, ‘don’t feel guilty’ etc and then repost them all as if it’s proof that it’s ok to do what you’re doing.

duck me 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
So it was the dog someone posted here. Now named teddy. Also see the annexe lads have been shuttled across for the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The dog is so cute. Shame it has to live with Rex, he’s already practically suffocating it in one photo.

Surely as a newly adopted dog they should be giving the poor thing some space to get used to its surroundings

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
If that's the one posted on here earlier I hope the dog rescue place is ready for the backlash

Reactions: 15
I’ve had to unfollow after this… my eyes rolled back into my head so far that I think I saw my brain. I was really hoping you would all be wrong about this, and that Stacey isn’t as awful as I thought. But after this, I’m done! There’s no way that puppy has been rescued, at least not from a reputable place.

Reactions: 27
That dog is stunning I'm finding it very hard to believe it was a rescue dog I'd say she definitely bought it

Reactions: 27
I checked prodogsdirect earlier (only a few hours ago) when a few of you thought she may be getting a dog called mungo from them. That dog has disappeared from their website now. Mungo looks exactly like the dog SS has!! It has to be the same dog surely? The colouring and shape? Thought that company wouldn’t rehome to families with kids under age of 10? Or have I got all this wrong???

• Wow
Reactions: 28
A dog that needed a family? Yeah because I’m sure that dog would have been exceptionally hard to adopt.

Weird how it wasn’t a 10 year old dog that wasn’t quite as Instagramable.

Whoever eat this tit up must have minus braincells.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
See the negative or questioning comments on her grid post are being deleted 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If it is Mungo someone wrote under his photo a week ago that they had applied for him and fingers crossed emoji

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.