Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Leighton? Perhaps Joe and The Annexe Lads rescued the puppy at their address to meet requirements rather than Pickle Cottage where the chosen ones live šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It will be along the lines of her platform is so big that the awareness it will raise for "adopt don't shop" and for their charity is huge and such an amazing thing for them, and that Stacey is so well known they have basically performed checks just by knowing the in and outs of her very hole from what she shares on social media.
I know the subject is serious but the accuracy and the way this is said is GOLDEN.
E2B08105-4FE1-4369-B5C6-07061305F5F6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The problem is she tells so many lies to fit the timeline she wants she doesn't think of repercussions on other people

Let's assume she continues with the rescue story. So according to her she decided on Saturday to get another dog, dog rescue had one she got it & picked it up last night - done deal in 24 hours

If she did get it from a rescue but its been in the pipeline for weeks, rather than all being done in one day she's making the centre look irresponsible & very unfair to other applicants.

If she's got it from a breeder then she's dragging some poor rescue centre into her lies when they've had nothing to do with it

One way or another the whole thing has NOT happened the way that idiot has played it out

Reactions: 37
Iā€™m sorrrrryyyyyy!?!?!
Iā€™ve rescued a dog, you cannot take the dog home on the very same day that you first meet them!!! It doesnā€™t happen!!! They have to do vet checks and all sorts, and you have to build up a relationship with the dog. If this is true, then wherever theyā€™ve got the dog from is extremely irresponsible!!!!

Reactions: 24
Itā€™s a bloody disgrace if what she claims is true. However, itā€™s likely all a lie. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with buying a puppy, hundreds of people do it every day. Sheā€™s clearly too stupid to understand real adoption rules. I had enough hassle adopting a cat last year and I donā€™t have any kids! I ended up doing a private rehoming.

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s a bloody disgrace if what she claims is true. However, itā€™s likely all a lie. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with buying a puppy, hundreds of people do it every day. Sheā€™s clearly too stupid to understand real adoption rules. I had enough hassle adopting a cat last year and I donā€™t have any kids! I ended up doing a private rehoming.
Sheā€™s too bloody stupid to understanding anything. Iā€™m surprised she can wipe her own arse (though looking at the state of her Iā€™m not sure she does)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the thing though, I've lost a dog 6 years ago now and I've never had another due to not wanting to replace him.

If she had said, 'I and the kids miss having another dog so much' then you could be a bit more forgiving but she's just made up excuses about the other dog needing a friend and the vet saying she should get another one.
Sorry but we have a dachshund. I can absolutely assure you that no vet has advised Stacey that getting another dog is detrimental to Peanutā€™s well-being. Lots of dachshunds manage perfectly fine being a single dog. I did say though that I would put money on Stacey getting another dog after Theo passed - I just didnā€™t think it would be this quick.

Reactions: 20
I have to disagree, there is a lot wrong with buying a Puppy. Peopleā€™s desire for a quick and easy route to owning a pet is half the reason rescueā€™s are overwhelmed with unwanted pets.

Reactions: 13
Everything she does she has to spin to fit in with the huns and stay relatable šŸ¤£
Who knows what the actual real story is how she got this dog šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m sure Stacey has told so many lies she doesnā€™t know the truth !

She made out she rescued Peanut when she actually just brought him šŸ’°

She made out she HAD to buy the million pound house because it was called Pickle Cottage when it definitely wasnā€™t šŸ¤£

Iā€™m sure there are huns who still think it was actually called ā€œpickle cottage ā€œ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am so fed up with ā€œcelebritiesā€ being treated differently. One rule for them and one for us. Same with the bloody government. When will karma hit these awful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have to disagree, there is a lot wrong with buying a Puppy. Peopleā€™s desire for a quick and easy route to owning a pet is half the reason rescueā€™s are overwhelmed with unwanted pets.
I understand what youā€™re saying however itā€™s the right route for some people. Not meaning to derail, but itā€™s on topic. I donā€™t agree with breeding dogs for profit but sometimes mistakes happen. We could argue about being responsible owners etc but thatā€™s a whole other thing, mistakes happen. Thatā€™s different. I have had dogs before and despise folk who breed them for money whether a licences breeder or sally from down the street, but these dogs once born need homes. Dogs are not rehomed to homes with young children so therefore if you want a dog (and also most cats) you need to get from a breeder/sally down the street.

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t remember the story with her getting Peanut, how did she get found out that she didnā€™t rescue him and just bought him if someone doesnā€™t mind reminding me?

Reactions: 4
I suppose the "school run" finishes at 7pm
Well, itā€™ll be by the time they got home and sorted after that, had their tea and she of course then had to feed Roess. So by the time sheā€™d done all that, lo and behold it wasā€¦ yep, youā€™ve guessed it, prime engagement time, 7pm. Funny that eh? šŸ¤”šŸ˜±šŸ™€

šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm shocked that she has managed to "rescue* a dog and bring it home all in 48hours especially with such young children and the cat , we tried all last year to adopt but was turned down from every place we went too (we have cats and children under three regularly visit us ) so we gave up! .

Reactions: 11
With her track record this is indeed possible.
They probably knew Theo was ill and was not going to make it and had arrangements in place for another dog for a while šŸ¤”
this is what I was thinking, as horrible as it is. out with the old, in with the new. much like the annexe lads and the chosen one

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Have I read her latest post correctly? She went to view a rescue dog last night and was allowed to just bring it back home with her? Wtf! Where did she get this dog from? This doesnā€™t sound right at all. Surely she would need to go through some checks prior to having the dog.

Is she lying AGAIN? Is she ever honest?

Reactions: 18
Well, itā€™ll be by the time they got home and sorted after that, had their tea and she of course then had to feed Roess. So by the time sheā€™d done all that, lo and behold it wasā€¦ yep, youā€™ve guessed it, prime engagement time, 7pm. Funny that eh? šŸ¤”šŸ˜±šŸ™€

šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Don't forget Joe needs to bath the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.