Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute BULLSH*T is she telling the truth. No rescue would let you take a dog home without doing a home visit

Reactions: 33
Oh look it worked out and she brought the dog home. I think she means bred instead of bred 🙄 I bet her sister has been busy printing labels as the poor dog won’t know it’s name otherwise.
The lies just flow out of her like tit from an ass.

Reactions: 22
Oh look it worked out and she brought the dog home. I think she means bred instead of bred 🙄 I bet her sister has been busy printing labels as the poor dog won’t know it’s name otherwise.
Quick to whip that crying emoji in there wasn't she? Why say anything at all? Why not just show the dog and be done with it? All this suspense is just pathetic.

Bypassing all the necessary checks as well, twit. If the charity (if thats what it is) rehoming her dog had seen her stories about the way Rex goes on with animals, they might have thought twice.

Reactions: 25
I cant believe she just adopts a dog just like that! my partner and I were looking to adopt a dog last year and the hurdles we had to try to jump through were just too much!

also, it will reflect back so badly on the rescue centre, she has repeatedly shown how little regard she has for animal welfare and Rex is, to put it nicely, not very good with Peanut.

All in all, its just to up the stakes against Mrs Hinch and her Alpaca reveal..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s always got to have something new to show off and gush over and be all over the top about. It makes me want to vomit the way she goes on about things.
If it’s not the house, it’s yet another kid, then it’s a dog, what bleeping next?! Will she ever run out of things to show off? Can’t the thick duck just be happy with what she’s got.
It’s the farm that’s set her off this time. I mean she was perfectly contented being smugly as hell about first birthing a daughter and then, not that she’s mentioned it much but I think I may have picked up the gist, breastfeeding! 😳 This may have kept her contented for a while if it wasn’t for one little event…

Yep, that witch Hinch goes and rocks up with a farm and not only just a farm, but bloody animals as well! This has obviously has sent our dear Stacey into a tailspin and since this amongst other things she’s discovered deer in her garden which aren’t really in her garden, has had Joe plant cut Christmas trees and practically ruptured herself getting the grey hell hole that is the bat cave ready. Now of course with arrival of Hinch’s alpacas looming she has both the reveal of fifty shades of grey AND a lovely new little doggy lined up, which like some dog-saving superhero she’ll try to convince us that she’s swooped in and saved, I mean c’mon, how can Hinch possible compete eh?! 😬

Plus we all know how Stace loves to show off, forcing all us mere mortals to look at our pitiful lives compared to hers and wishing and hoping that one day, just one day maybe our lives may be as wonderful as Stacey Solomon’s… as if! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s like some kind of animal wars between Hinch and Solomon 🤣
People have got so bored of Minkys, the pink stuff and the hot glue gun they have to go out and panic buy animals 🙄
where is it going to end 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Absolute BULLSH*T is she telling the truth. No rescue would let you take a dog home without doing a home visit
It’s not a rescue though. She is saying the breeders didn’t want it so giving the puppy away isn’t she? So absolving herself of following the rules and at the same time being a saviour to the runt of the litter.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Adding some of these for receipts if needed.

So a rescue, has rehomed against their own guidelines re: children ages, into a home that wasn't ready, on a Sunday night. Has she had a home visit?

ProDogsDirect are going to come out of this very badly with how this is stacking up if it really is Mungo from them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hahahahaha called it! Her fans must be absolutely delusional if they don’t see this 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like any rescue centre worth their salt would let Joe Public do this.. never mind such a chaotic household with two babies! Wow..

Also - ‘we didn’t think he’d be able to come home tonight so we’re not prepared’

Stace hun I thought today you were back to work after maternity leave? Why not arrange to pick him/her up at a more convenient time since you’re a working mum again now? 🙄🙄

How long is it going to be until all the labelled personalised items with no lead time magically appear I wonder..

Reactions: 13
Has the time to write-out that long-ass story but not enough to just take a pic of the dog?

SAY YOU’RE WAITING FOR 7PM WITH YOUR CHEST STACE.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s always got to have something new to show off and gush over and be all over the top about. It makes me want to vomit the way she goes on about things.
If it’s not the house, it’s yet another kid, then it’s a dog, what bleeping next?! Will she ever run out of things to show off? Can’t the thick duck just be happy with what she’s got.
Wedding next - there will be MONTHS of that! 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 16
No dog "breader" would just give up a dog to a rescue centre because it wasn't good enough to sell. They'd knock off a few ££ and find someone desperate for a dog. How is she acting so heartfelt over something so obviously planned?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Either:

A) She's been planning and working on adopting another dog since Theo died, and has been fortunate that the stars have aligned and it all worked out to happen very quickly. In that situation, she's lied that she's only been considering it for the last 48 hours.
B) She has skipped the queue to adopt a dog in record time, and in circumstances that most rescues wouldn't re-home to (having 2 under 5s). Her celebrity status has almost certainly helped speed up the process and bend the rules for her.
C) She's bought a puppy and lied about adopting.

Either way, her "I'll update you after the school run" means "I'll update you through a series of spaced out stories followed by a grid post at 6-7pm for prime engagement".

Reactions: 36
What reputable rescue or breeder allows someone to take a dog they aren’t “prepared” for..Ridiculous woman.

Reactions: 28
Adding some of these for receipts if needed.

So a rescue, has rehomed against their own guidelines re: children ages, into a home that wasn't ready, on a Sunday night. Has she had a home visit?

ProDogsDirect are going to come out of this very badly with how this is stacking up if it really is Mungo from them.
Good and so they should do. Aren't guidelines there for a reason? If you bend them for one you might as well bend them for us all....

Reactions: 11
No dog "breader" would just give up a dog to a rescue centre because it wasn't good enough to sell. They'd knock off a few ££ and find someone desperate for a dog. How is she acting so heartfelt over something so obviously planned?!
Exactly this!! But she “rescued” it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.