Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crying emoji will be out in full force.

So 7pm tomorrow. Will a taxi be sent for the annexe boys to bring them to the mansion for the photos or will it just be her precious family of 4

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve been looking/waiting to adopt a dog for three years that can live with kids, how’s she managing to get one so easily?!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
All this for content. Peanut would be just fine alone. She’s so desperate to keep up with Hinch now jumping in to get a new dog before the alpacas arrive. Sad way to live. My oldest is 6 and most shelters won’t allow a rescue to come to mine.

• Sad
We never knew which dog bit rex.. stupid getting a puppy with a toddler and baby who will be crawling in a few months 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
God…I can just see the stories tomorrow….a post with writing, saying we got back really late last night so I couldn’t update you (even though you could, because you’re followers would all see it as as when they wake up/check their phones, but that’s not good enough for your engagement) but there’s someone we want you to meet…….followed by a 12 hour wait…..followed by Rex running around the garden with Peanut and a puppy, Rose perfectly placed on a blanket near by (probably with no coat or hat). In the distance you will see the annexe boys faces squished up against the glass windows of their lodgings as they look out longingly, wishing they could be part of Stacey’s perfect family 🙈😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Will she get their names engraved into its fur?
Will it give her life?
Will her heart hurt?
I bet she won’t be able to believe it’s their dog.
I bet it is just perfect and she can’t believe it’s here.
A perfect start to a new year.
I bet she already loves it to the moon and back.
I bet they’ve all fallen in love with it.
Pickle cottage is ready for its newest member (despite being a building site.)
I bet Theo’s bed has already been disposed of, like the cat.
First pic will be Mick carrying it by its neck and front legs because ‘how cute’.
Second pic will be both dogs cuddled up together because ‘perfect ❤❤
All followed by a sycophantic disingenuous story thanking the InstaHuns for all their lovely messages and how special it is sharing this special time with them because she loves them all.

bleeping lying imbecile.🙄 Load of bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Who puts a baby on a hard wooden floor (in winter!) with only one layer of blanket under it? Imagine how hard that is on her little back and head. Skanky couldn’t have folded the blanket up to make it a softer resting place? I guess Roess is used to a hard surface though when she’s either plonked in a dolls pram or on tray/changing mat on the coffee table. But then to add insult to injury Skanky sits Mad Mick next to the baby giving him a makeshift wooden hammer to potentially bonk her on the head with. FML. This family.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She recently followed these 2. So maybe another dachsund
I’ve applied for loads of dogs from here with no joy so she better not get chosen. They have quite a few dachshunds on and prefer them to go to households who already have one so I wouldn’t be surprised. It boils my blood when ‘celebrities’ get chosen over us ‘normal’ folk.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Who puts a baby on a hard wooden floor (in winter!) with only one layer of blanket under it? Imagine how hard that is on her little back and head. Skanky couldn’t have folded the blanket up to make it a softer resting place? I guess Roess is used to a hard surface though when she’s either plonked in a dolls pram or on tray/changing mat on the coffee table. But then to add insult to injury Skanky sits Mad Mick next to the baby giving him a makeshift wooden hammer to potentially bonk her on the head with. FML. This family.
Think all these photos (Roess on coffee table, Mick touching the wood burner and using power tools etc etc should be kept then when Stacey is named Mum of the Year they can be posted and asked Why?

Reactions: 15
Just wondering how she could be going to a rescue on a Sunday night but if the dog is being fostered as she said then she’s going to someone’s house to see it. Doesn’t answer why she’s being allowed to have a rescue in the first place.

Reactions: 13
I bet the poor little thing is cold and uncomfortable, why not lay her down properly, keep her warm? it's winter FFS, she walks around looking like a sheep all the time how thick her clothing is - just like herself really...

Reactions: 7
So Hinch is getting her alpacas this week, what do we think the odds of a SS puppy reveal will be? 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Will she get their names engraved into its fur?
Will it give her life?
Will her heart hurt?
I bet she won’t be able to believe it’s their dog.
I bet it is just perfect and she can’t believe it’s here.
A perfect start to a new year.
I bet she already loves it to the moon and back.
I bet they’ve all fallen in love with it.
Pickle cottage is ready for its newest member (despite being a building site.)
I bet Theo’s bed has already been disposed of, like the cat.
First pic will be Mick carrying it by its neck and front legs because ‘how cute’.
Second pic will be both dogs cuddled up together because ‘perfect ❤❤
All followed by a sycophantic disingenuous story thanking the InstaHuns for all their lovely messages and how special it is sharing this special time with them because she loves them all.

bleeping lying imbecile.🙄 Load of bollocks.
Brilliant!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see that “clean with Lucy” put on her stories that a friend messaged to say Stacey had adopted a dog from her mums rescue or something.. maybe already mentioned here but I haven’t got time to scroll back 😂 all the rescues near me ask for children to be aged 6+ to even consider a rescue..

Reactions: 15
To be fair Joe shared that ice skating clip pre- Christmas on a day out with Harry. Think he’s just resharing because DOI starts tonight.
the roots are the thing giving away the pre- records from Stacey though.
And nails, usually!

Notice how she hasn’t said what rescue as it’s bullshit she will be going to a breeder to pick up her dog. Why lie, why not just say you wanted a puppy.
Am I the only one who finds it really off that she is getting a new dog 3 weeks after her old on passed away?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see that “clean with Lucy” put on her stories that a friend messaged to say Stacey had adopted a dog from her mums rescue or something.. maybe already mentioned here but I haven’t got time to scroll back 😂 all the rescues near me ask for children to be aged 6+ to even consider a rescue..
Oooooooh no I don't think that came up on here - thank you!

So Lucy said she was excited that Stacey was so close to her. She lives near Farnborough. Based Stacey saying "going to meet him" and the dogs recently unavailable in that area on ProDogsDirect (the Instagram Stacey not long followed) I'm going to guess they've adopted Mungo - a tiny cocker who must be rehomed with a dog of a similar size. Okay to be rehomed with kids aged 10+ (but Stacey will probably convince them it's fine because R&R just love Peanut and are soooooo gentle).

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.