Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Hello Fresh ad was not filmed today. She’s wearing a different outfit. The roots come and go. Red hair then orange hair (probably filters). Plus Joe is skating somewhere on his Instagram so they’re not going to a rescue today. It’s all smoke and (actual) mirrors with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That Hello Fresh ad was not filmed today. She’s wearing a different outfit. The roots come and go. Red hair then orange hair (probably filters). Plus Joe is skating somewhere on his Instagram so they’re not going to a rescue today. It’s all smoke and (actual) mirrors with her.
To be fair Joe shared that ice skating clip pre- Christmas on a day out with Harry. Think he’s just resharing because DOI starts tonight.
the roots are the thing giving away the pre- records from Stacey though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Ello Fresh….I work wiv em.
Oh are you in their premises with a net on your head packing the food Stace?
I cannot stand when Instahuns say they ‘work’ with brands. Such horseshit. You promote them like twice a year with a 30 second video. And probably collect €10K along with all the free food.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Not a chance has she visited a rescue today & been matched with a dog (we know it’ll be a puppy 🙄) it’s practically impossible to adopt when you have small children let alone a new baby too.
Why lie?! Just say we got one from a breeder.

Reactions: 41
Yup. Her followers ‘gave permission’ to move on from Theo and they’ve found a new dog within two days. Amazing that.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Oh her huns will be so confused when they go to try rescue a dog and are told no because they have small children but they are that stupid they won’t put 2 + 2 together and realise that their wonderful Stacey has lied

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And just like that they are off to meet a dog.

wow, I can’t actually believe there are people who fall for her tit time and time again.
What she means is she’s off to a breeders to look at a puppy, I’m going for a slightly older puppy that hasn’t been sold yet so that she can pass it off as a rescue.
Because as others have said and from my own experience rescue centres are so strict with their criteria and even more so with households with young children. I can’t believe any rescue would match a dog with a house with two children under 3.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Not a chance has she visited a rescue today & been matched with a dog (we know it’ll be a puppy 🙄) it’s practically impossible to adopt when you have small children let alone a new baby too.
Why lie?! Just say we got one from a breeder.
She on route now pick up a dog

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If she gets special treatment is makes a mockery of the rescue process. So many dogs that are desperate for homes and so many families willing and ready to provide a loving and forever home but get turned down, because of having children. 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Absolutely duck off have they found her a dog in less than 24 hours!!!!
We've been on all our rescue centre lists for 2 years and absolutely nothing. Our youngest is 9 and that's still too young for most places

Absolute mockery. She's either had this dog for ages, has gone through a breeder or they've been scummy and put her application before every one else's

• Sad
Reactions: 48
She’s talking utter shite. Money talks as usual if it is from a shelter.

Reactions: 21
On tomorrows stories …
“We have someone we’d like you all to meet…”
70 hour gap
Next story
“We met him yesterday and we just fell in love and knew he was meant to be a part of our family, everyone meet pickle”
Of course the older two boys will be let out of the annexe for a photo

• Haha
Reactions: 52
100% the dog thing was already set up and people are daft if they think it wasn't. She done it this was so she doesnt get hate for getting a dog straight away. Plenty of people do it, her little pup needs a companion. Ps. The state of her bloody hair.

Soo wrong 😕 what about all the necessary home checks that need to be done.
They will have already been done..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.