Stacey Solomon #55 Stace tries to be relatable to other mums, don't we all have haribo stuck to our bums?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think that’s just his mum being annoying
This is my opinion before anyone jumps on me
I think is just stacey who's the witch myself,even if hes not to be shown she could have still included his name on 'family ' stuff she makes!! But shes just total blockout like he doesnt exist!!
Also makes me wonder if the older boys have actually asked to move in with there fathers???? (Cue pics of Zac and leighton in 5...4...3...2...1) 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think is just stacey who's the witch myself,even if hes not to be shown she could have still included his name on 'family ' stuff she makes!! But shes just total blockout like he doesnt exist!!
Also makes me wonder if the older boys have actually asked to move in with there fathers???? (Cue pics of Zac and leighton in 5...4...3...2...1) 😆😆
oh I totally agree I just couldn’t form the sentence I wanted to say in my head earlier 😂 #covidfog

Reactions: 4
Seen Joe said he'd done 3 weeks of school runs 😂😂 does the truth even come out of their mouths!
Ummm they've all been off from school for christmas break!!!! Only Been back a week!!! I know hes thick as tit but 1 week is no where near 3 weeks!!!!🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hands up who thinks Hoes room has been ready for a while now and she’s had trades people in to do it? 🙋‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s acting like when her so called maternity leave ends that she will be off on 12 hour shifts every day with a 2 hour commute each way. Joker 🃏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Let’s not forget Stacey did a family wall in the old house & put the dog on full view & Harry behind a door that’s never closed. I don’t think they are close at all. I also think in time that the boys will spend longer periods of time with their Dads. It’s like they don’t exist since their sister arrived. I understand if they have decided they don’t want their photos shared, they’re at an age where it’s probably something they’re uncomfortable with but barely a mention of them either??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't tend to comment on this thread much anymore and I know it's often mentioned on here but any new followers would be forgiven for thinking she just had the 2 kids.
I'm just hoping that they or their dad's have requested they're kept more anonymous and she's not just being an utter twit ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s acting like when her so called maternity leave ends that she will be off on 12 hour shifts every day with a 2 hour commute each way. Joker 🃏
I thought the same! Her first day back is a photoshoot, hardly grooling or in anyway similar to what normal mums go through 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s been said plenty of time but I absolutely can’t stand when ‘influencers’ act upset because there maternity leave it ending. Most of the ‘Jobs’ she does will allow baby to be with her, if not all the time at least the majority of it like Stacey has just said she will still have baby very close to her as she will still be breastfeeding. What about every normal mum who doesn’t have the luxury to do that, who has to make an hour commute to work, spend 8hrs+ away from there child in a work place they don’t even care about but need to be in to earn money for their baby. Really annoys me ✌🏽

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I had a friend who spent her lunch break expressing and again before she got the train home that’s what real life is there was no option to take the baby in with her cos she was breastfeeding my god she’s a kno£head

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Awww, has she got to dress up in polyester and have her hair and makeup done then have her picture taken for a day? My heart bleeping bleeds.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
More pretend breastfeeding for the gram, Rose isn’t even suckling

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s been said plenty of time but I absolutely can’t stand when ‘influencers’ act upset because there maternity leave it ending. Most of the ‘Jobs’ she does will allow baby to be with her, if not all the time at least the majority of it like Stacey has just said she will still have baby very close to her as she will still be breastfeeding. What about every normal mum who doesn’t have the luxury to do that, who has to make an hour commute to work, spend 8hrs+ away from there child in a work place they don’t even care about but need to be in to earn money for their baby. Really annoys me ✌🏽
Same! I think they say it’s a job to remain relatable to their pleb followers. None of them work. They haven’t the foggiest what it’s like to do an actual job and manage the logistics or childcare

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.