Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry long time lurker here...why do we call the kid mick? Its been bothering me for ages 😂

Reactions: 1
I hate that she is allegedly a ‘mumfluencer’
If her parenting influences even half of the huns who kneel at her feet, we are doomed.
Forever forced to watch kids chewing food with their big gobs wide open; where the unmade bed a la Tracey Emin, is the hub of the home and where families and pets eat, sleep and play;
That it’s ok that we ship our 9 year olds off to a life of independence and pot noodles, and fame hungry parents and siblings can merge their shite businesses and snatch their bite of the cherry.
Where kids are seen as past their sell by date at 10, traded in for a younger more crowd pleasing model.
and, where having a lack of the most basic hygiene is funny; where talk of thrush, post partum discharge, and incontinence pads, is something happily shared with millions.
Furnishing a home; clothing the kids; having a baby shower/wedding/funeral is begged for, and/or sponsored by companies who have no ethics.
Mumfluencers - Selling their souls and their kids to the devil for nothing other than greed. 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So Rose left the bedsit, then Rose went to the registry office where Rose was registered Rose, wearing a rose outfit, then Rose went back home, where Rose had milk and Rose had her eyes open, Rose saw her brother, then Rose was put to bed. Shut the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Confirming they do have the same birthday but her initials are infact ROESS 😂😂😂

I feel like that post was just for us Tattlers, thanks Stace!
What an immature twit!!! yeah, lets all show our baby cert! ohhhhh, and guess what? Rose has EYES!! And they are BLUE!! And she really loved going out today, that is why she opened her eyes........Cos the poor thing couldn't bear to open them being stuck in a bed for the last 3 weeks. She saw more whilst in the womb.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What an immature twit!!! yeah, lets all show our baby cert! ohhhhh, and guess what? Rose has EYES!! And they are BLUE!! And she really loved going out today, that is why she opened her eyes........Cos the poor thing couldn't bear to open them being stuck in a bed for the last 3 weeks. She saw more whilst in the womb.
This really made me laugh, thank you. Saw more in the womb 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck has she done to that kids eyes in that gridpost??? It looks like one of those fake reborn dolls. Why filter a baby??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
It will be “ The pink one is just so beautiful, we really really want to make another £million so we are going to try and try to see if we can get rich lucky.
Cue Hoejoe cleanin’windows and Stacey giggling for the next 6 months.
I mean.Something somebody, had gotta pay for the New kitchen/pool/underfloor heating/annex extension for the feral one, haven’t they?
As Stacey doesn’t look like getting her arse off the bed for a while, those kids have got to earn their keep 🙄
She’s still got the hen do and wedding which I don’t think will be untill Opal fruits is walking as she will look cute as a toddling flower girl. Then probably squeeze another 1 or 2 out to get her a sister so they can be close like her and her sister

Reactions: 14
How filtered are those eyes? My niece is about a week younger than Rose and her eyes are still the normal big black/brown/weird colour baby eyes (certainly not blue!) as they don’t start getting any colour until 3 months. She’s so full of tit. She is the spitting image of Rex though, poor bairn 😂 I always believe all babies are beautiful but she isn’t bonnie at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I’ve never posted before, so apologies if this doesn’t work, but has anyone else seen this?

Who else reckons she’s having to do it for free in return for ‘exposure’ on Stacey’s Instagram?

They best bleeping pay that woman for her time and effort, scroungers.

Reactions: 19
She’s still got the hen do and wedding which I don’t think will be untill Opal fruits is walking as she will look cute as a toddling flower girl. Then probably squeeze another 1 or 2 out to get her a sister so they can be close like her and her sister
Ah there's the little flower girl now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The birth certificate doesn’t convince me. Anyone can mock up a very realistic looking birth certificate like that, it’s not complicated. There is so much that says she’s lying that a piece of a4 with a bit or writing on can’t really explain away. Her sister has literally made a living out of editing and designing stuff and is usually more than comfortable lying for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.