Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 That looks nothing like the birth certificate I got for my LO!! mine is on official paper?? That looks like it’s come out of neighbour June’s printer 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hate to piss on the “already married” parade but if they’d got married then the mother’s maiden name box would have to be filled in (and blurred out). Still think their occupations must be full time wanker for stace and full time wotsit for Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the blur is to encourage speculation.

I actually can not believe she's posted her baby's birth cert. Mental! And blurred selected things out (so there has to be an element of awareness around privacy)

PS did anyone clock Mad Mick crushing the baby's foot by jumping on her in this morning's montage? jeez.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Shut the F up Stacey! Begging for a ‘coat’ for the latest sprog. Buy one for her yourself, you can google just like everyone else as to how to find one.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I never thought she’d lied about the birth date (I mean what would be the point, you’d have to remember every year to get lying about it all over again). I do however believe now that she reads on here- it’s just too funny to post a photo of the document after the speculation 🤣. Hiya a babes 👋🏻 hope you manage to find a coat for your baby, how ever will you manage it

Reactions: 28
There was such a delay last year I had to go out of area to register my son right on the maximum limit so 3 weeks isn’t that bad
It’s almost a month old, if we’re to believe it was born on 4th
[/QUOTE]
You have to register within six weeks legally so three weeks isn’t that long. Plus you have to get an appointment.

Reactions: 4
They give you one printed out like that to double check check of the details before you get 5h3 official ones. And official ones look like that now anyway. Both of my sons just look like printed letters

Is it me or does anyone else think that looks nothing like a birth certificate? It's just an A4 piece of printed paper..

Reactions: 1
I think the length of the blur would fit her middle names (on Wikipedia) and maiden last name

Right I’m off to go and have a word with myself as I can’t believe I’m speculating the LENGTH OF A BLURRED NAME on a D-list celebs insta 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the length of the blur would fit her middle names (on Wikipedia) and maiden last name

Right I’m off to go and have a word with myself as I can’t believe I’m speculating the LENGTH OF A BLURRED NAME on a D-list celebs insta 🙈😂
D List?? She will love you. This isn’t the rave thread bubs 😂 more like Z list!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she’s shared the birth certificate and it does say the fourth. Don’t know why she blanked out surnames and occupations.
That’s not a proper certificate. There’s no entry number or district. I mean I could be wrong , that’s just what I think.

Reactions: 4
His says swash and hers says solomon I’m like 80% sure after a bit of detective work. If that’s the case I’m not sure what the blurring was for.

Reactions: 2
That’s not a proper certificate. There’s no entry number or district. I mean I could be wrong , that’s just what I think.
To be fair when I got my boys done in August it was printed on normal paper for us to check the details were correct and then printed onto the official paper with all the numbers etc on then we signed the official version

Reactions: 3
It’s funny isn’t it; getting hold of a copy of Opal Fruit’s birth certificate was brought up in jest on here a couple of days ago and the majority response was along the lines of ‘dear God no, that’s wrong and invading the child’s privacy’. So, evil and nasty as us Tattlers are, even we drew a line at wanting to see the birth certificate as it was a step too far! 😐

So, what happens today? Stacey publishes a picture of the birth certificate!! 😳 Once again, just when you think she couldn’t sink any lower she outdoes herself once again! You couldn’t make it up could you?! 🤷‍♀️😆

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.