Stacey Solomon #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be rude...but I actually find her a bit stinky...as if she doesn’t wash as much as she should. She has a bath like once a week, wears her make up in bed all the time, and goes out in the same clothes. How would she have any sort of love life with a stinky fairy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's bizzare to have such an ott display around your door all year round. Maybe if you had a detached house in the countryside, but not in a row of terraced houses. Must stick out like a sore thumb!

Reactions: 10
I can't even cope with the mad storage ideas now. Why do you need to decant softener into a thing to then pour it into another thing? Why do you need to put sponges in a jar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does everything need a jar/labelled bottle or constantly need refilling? Refill hour is bizarre on her stories. Who does that??! Busy enough with the kids, cooking, cleaning, general life!!

Reactions: 3
I havent commented on this particular thread before, but why is she always mentioning Susan in her stories?
One woman, a long time ago who happened to be named Susan, told Stacey she didn’t like her bedding so from then on, cos Stacey is a very bitter little goat, calls anyone who doesn’t suck her hoop a ‘Susan’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to give it a rest with the whole stupid 'Susan' thing now.
She's starting to sound really pathetic.

Reactions: 8
One woman, a long time ago who happened to be named Susan, told Stacey she didn’t like her bedding so from then on, cos Stacey is a very bitter little goat, calls anyone who doesn’t suck her hoop a ‘Susan’.
‘Suck her hoop’ ✋🏼✋🏼✋🏼🤣🤣

never heard that before I am creasing!

• Haha
Thread?

Pointless junk creations,
show off snack-plates,
a really great Mum,
but a total fruit-cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind Stacey but it baffles me how Rex just randomly falls asleep on the floor, couch, ball pit etc. Is there no routine?! I would lose it without a sleep routine for my toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.