Stacey Solomon #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im not quite sure food preferences have a bearing on being a decent parent but I agree they appear lovely
Defiantly not, theres a lot of parents that can’t afford the amount of fruit and veggies she feeds the boys but their still bloody good parents

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cant work out what type of house she lives in or how big it is. When I first started following her I only saw the lounge , her bedroom and garden and I got the impression it was a big detached one but then the other day she showed the hallway and street and it seems more of a terrace?
From what you see on gogglebox it looks like a sort of older Terraced/townhouse with an extension on the back (which is where the glass windows are). Could be wrong tho

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she only filled the fabric softener the other day.. no washing is a fib 🥴🙄
I feel like she see’s how much shite hinch gets for cleaning and not playing with Ronnie etc so she’s making out like all her time is dedicated to the kids and doesn’t have time to do daily chores.. I mean it’s more realistic that she does washing so I don’t know what she gets out of lying about it

& yeh she has a huge terraced Victoria house with a huge extension on every floor it looks incredible tbh

Reactions: 5
I don't think Stacey is put on a pedestal so much. I think people just get flack for picking at her parenting because her boys all seem happy, healthy and well looked after. I agree she just does what any mum should. But that makes her a good mum 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
ANOTHER day off her phone man 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so tedious to read “putting my phone in the drawer as my mind is just, uncomfy today”. I don’t get why she just doesn’t post anything at all. These declarations of no social media are just boring now

Reactions: 21
And as well as that her phone isn’t going in a drawer! She’s just not going to post on insta, that’s literally it. She will still take photos and talk to people/ have it in hand for emergencies.
Winds me up like why can’t she just say ‘I won’t be posting today’ 😫

Reactions: 13
Today’s Proberly the day she pre records half her content also probs finishing her pink kitchen 😂

Who actually cares that their having a no phone day, it doesnt need a big announcement, just dont post anything that day

Reactions: 11
I feel like they are very short with each other on gogglebox. Bad energy. I think a split is probably on the horizon tbh

Reactions: 9
This phone in the drawer seems like it is all for attention. She should be honest and say I'm going to be off social media today loads to do. That me fellow tattlers is the real reason. I'm awake since 3am this morning with worries going through my head about family and money. You know bills and debt and my son not been happy. Guess what???? I can't just say I'm not going to work and turn off the world. Wish she would just say nothing and do what she has to do

Who actually cares that their having a no phone day, it doesnt need a big announcement, just dont post anything that day
i saw one influencer (can't remember who - maybe hinch?) saying they got loads of messages asking if they were ok when they didn't post any stories. maybe that's why they feel they need to declare it. incase their fans start putting in missing persons reports with the police :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i saw one influencer (can't remember who - maybe hinch?) saying they got loads of messages asking if they were ok when they didn't post any stories. maybe that's why they feel they need to declare it. incase their fans start putting in missing persons reports with the police :rolleyes:
Declare it by all means but it is the "I'm anxious" pity part we really don't need to know this. That is all for show. Just say I am a bit busy here at the moment will be off social media for the day. They need the constant attention from followers. She will be on her phone today she just won't be posting on instagram.

Reactions: 9
Ohh yeah I forgot some people dont have lives, honestly how sad to be that interested in somebody else that you would be upsetting yourself

I agree it's a bit weird but then so is the world of social media. To me it seems a bit like those people that post on Facebook that they're sad, get flooded with questions, only to respond "I'll PM you hun". It's all for attention.

Just don't post. Or post a blank screen with 'day off' over it.

Reactions: 6
I definitely agree that these influencers tell their followers they’re having a day off because if they didn’t say anything, people would question them or in Tattles case would come on here speculating why they aren’t posting. I do think they should just say they’re having a day off posting and leave it at that. They must know these die hard followers will ask them what’s wrong if they make it a big deal or will message to tell them how amazing they are ect. It’s a massive cry for attention. I couldn’t imagine being one of these people who suck of celebs or influencers arses, message them telling them how great they are and to keep their chins up when in reality, half of the messages won’t get read or replied too.

Reactions: 3
Defiantly not, theres a lot of parents that can’t afford the amount of fruit and veggies she feeds the boys but their still bloody good parents
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Absolutely agree! Also with all the best will in the world you can’t make people eat things can ya 🤷🏻‍♀️I know some great parents who’s kids hate veg n vice versa!

Reactions: 2
It may have already been discussed, but nutty stace is rumoured to be doing strictly this year...... Thoughts.......

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.