Stacey Solomon #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Selenophile for the thread suggestion with 23 likes!

The full title was
"Stacey you've got three kids, not just Rex; can't imagine "hoe" ever wanting sex" but had to slightly adjust to fit.

Carry on as you were ☺

---

Mod edit title removed as breaks our rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stacey Soloman #5 - Obsessed with Susans & pointless snacks... Prepping us all for a book on making tat?

Is it possible to use this as an alternative to the other - this got 11 votes by @caitlinbullen

Reactions: 12
I had my acceptance speech ready as well. Fucks sake. I will forever be haunted by being the woman who ‘nearly’ got a thread title.

Would there be a weird irony in setting up some fake Tattle accounts, just to give my suggestion a few more like. Jesus......that would be a bleeping low point eh? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you @Selenophile for the thread suggestion with 23 likes!

The full title was
"Stacey you've got three kids, not just Rex; can't imagine "hoe" ever wanting sex" but had to slightly adjust to fit.

Carry on as you were ☺

---

Mod edit title removed as breaks our rules.
Ooooooh I feel like a right rebel now 😂😂 😂

• Haha
Looking forward to Celebrity Gogglebox tonight🍿. I bet our Stacey will be putting her best ‘fake stupid’ act on....the silly voice, the playing dumb for laughs. I mean she ain’t no Einstein, but she certainly capitalises on the silly girl routine. Guess she’ll make some daft comments, and Joe will act all shocked and be correcting her. Yawn.

I’ll just be here, mulling on my near-miss thread title, bitter as duck 🤣 Just ran out of wine as well. This is a truly bad day kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did anybody see her on Loose Women today? When she did that “good news” segment I was cringing so much 😩😩

I'd love to meet Joe in person. He comes across as really aggressive/arsey all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How seemed so nice on Gogglebox, enjoyed them as a couple on there tbh. I liked the dog of just making a normal looking snack aswell 😂

How seemed so nice on Gogglebox, enjoyed them as a couple on there tbh. I liked the dog of just making a normal looking snack aswell 😂
Hoe **

Reactions: 1
He seemed nice but was putting on a show, she did her hair Thank god & didn’t actually annoy me.. guessing they broke lockdown and someone watched Rex though since it was filmed through the day .. wonder if she’s boiling that she had to film on the brown sofa 😂

Reactions: 1
I'd love to meet Joe in person. He comes across as really aggressive/arsey all the time.

Everything I’ve seen him on he’s been at least one of these aggressive/moody/snappy/rude/annoying. Last thing I saw him on was 8 out of 10 cats and he was so annoying and childish and said something (I forget what though) that really put me off him and made me feel sorry for stacey. Alternatively I saw Stacey on 8 out of 10 cats and really liked her. I hadn’t seen her on anything for years (only seen her on one thing since x factor until 8 out of 10 cats). Unfortunately her Instagram put me off her.

Reactions: 2
Previously, whenever we’ve been out for a family picnic, my family-size crisp packets have always spilled everywhere and I have spent 20 yrs on this earth thinking “If only there was a way to keep them sealed during our day out.”

I can’t wait to pre-order her book “Over-complicated snacks and useless life-hacks”. 🥰😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Previously, whenever we’ve been out for a family picnic, my family-size crisp packets have always spilled everywhere and I have spent 20 yrs on this earth thinking “If only there was a way to keep them sealed during our day out.”

I can’t wait to pre-order her book “Over-complicated snacks and useless life-hacks”. 🥰😉
I can't see it working though, can you?
Paper straws are crappy.
I might need to try it just to see 😂

Edited to add, I usually use clothes pegs!

Reactions: 8

Mine have mostly spilled down my throat which is just as well because I have steel straws!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't see it working though, can you?
Paper straws are crappy.
I might need to try it just to see 😂

Edited to add, I usually use clothes pegs!
Exactly....normal people just use a hairband, elastic band, or a peg. Why you would be arsing around sliding a half-opened straw onto a crisp packet I will never know!

I guess the ’hack’ is a bit like Stacey.....harmless, but also pretty useless 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.