Stacey Solomon #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may have already been discussed, but nutty stace is rumoured to be doing strictly this year...... Thoughts.......
Tbh I think I would quite like her on it. As much as she annoys me on social media I feel like she would be more herself on strictly the way she was on X factor and I’m a celeb.

Reactions: 5
I think she would be great on strictly
Shes full of energy and I think she could be entertaining.

I noticed her summer poppy belle floral doorway when Joe came Into the house on a story over the weekend. If they charge sophie hinchcliffe £280 for a crap hanging basket, I cant begin to imagine how much stacey pays for the door installations she gets.
She hasnt mentioned them from Christmas but her summer display is on their gram and clearly visible when Joe opened the front door

Reactions: 3
I think that’s a good price. How long would they take to make? I’d say the person isn’t even making minimum wage on them.
I crochet and I’m thinking a good 3-4 hours with stuffing, changing colours, weaving in ends, embroidering the faces etc

Reactions: 2
I think she would be great on strictly
Shes full of energy and I think she could be entertaining.

I noticed her summer poppy belle floral doorway when Joe came Into the house on a story over the weekend. If they charge sophie hinchcliffe £280 for a crap hanging basket, I cant begin to imagine how much stacey pays for the door installations she gets.
She hasnt mentioned them from Christmas but her summer display is on their gram and clearly visible when Joe opened the front door
This one right? This must have cost a FORTUNE!!! I find it much prettier than Hinch's hanging baskets....but omg I can't imagine how much it must have cost!! They put themselves in a funny position really, trying to be relatable but then spending on things like this. No wonder she hasn't shown it off on her own insta, but then what a waste to not be able to show it off! I guess they get to enjoy it in person.

Attachments

• Wow
This one right? This must have cost a FORTUNE!!! I find it much prettier than Hinch's hanging baskets....but omg I can't imagine how much it must have cost!! They put themselves in a funny position really, trying to be relatable but then spending on things like this. No wonder she hasn't shown it off on her own insta, but then what a waste to not be able to show it off! I guess they get to enjoy it in person.
She usually does show them off cos I remember last year she got autumnal ones (some of which is now in her back garden i think) and I am sure she got a christmas/winter one and she used to make a big deal of them.
Maybe in the current situation she just thought better of it ?

Thread Suggestion: Animal shapes from fruit galore, good morning song is such a bore!

Reactions: 24
I think it's weird to have that round the door everyday. I mean it's OK for a celebration but after a while wind and rain etc, old carrier bags getting caught up in it, bits of sweet wrappers, and it must start to fall apart and look more shabby than chic lol. Also there would be no mistaking where she lives would there..... She may as well have a massive sign erected saying "Stacey Solomon lives here".......

Reactions: 13
I think it's weird to have that round the door everyday. I mean it's OK for a celebration but after a while wind and rain etc, old carrier bags getting caught up in it, bits of sweet wrappers, and it must start to fall apart and look more shabby than chic lol. Also there would be no mistaking where she lives would there..... She may as well have a massive sign erected saying "Stacey Solomon lives here".......
I thought she lived on a street with houses that looked like hers but when she opened the front door the the other day the houses over the road looked a mixture of council houses and bought semi detached houses soooo not sure that decor really fits in on her street just like it would look out of place on hinch’s steeet but like you say it’s nice for an occasion but odd for all year around.

Reactions: 6
I thought she lived on a street with houses that looked like hers but when she opened the front door the the other day the houses over the road looked a mixture of council houses and bought semi detached houses soooo not sure that decor really fits in on her street just like it would look out of place on hinch’s steeet but like you say it’s nice for an occasion but odd for all year around.
I thought the same, I assumed she lived in a more upmarket area

Reactions: 1
Has she been reading on here? What with the "I pity the horrible people" bullshit this morning? 😂 🙄

Reactions: 7
Surely that bath bomb on the bath boarding her stories could easily be found by Rex if he goes into the bathroom at all? Bit strange to leave it within his reach surely? And what if he pulls down the board, and breaks the glass bottles and/or hurts himself with the board?

I was actually shocked her row of houses look so odd on an estate 😂 beautiful house mind but I’m guessing it’d be very easy to find where she lives in that area
I think she lives on the same road as Lydia bright? I remember on lydias stories saying she got lucky her neighbour joe was there to help unload her car for her she was pregnant at the time and she showed joe carrying all this stuff in for her

• Wow
I think she lives on the same road as Lydia bright? I remember on lydias stories saying she got lucky her neighbour joe was there to help unload her car for her she was pregnant at the time and she showed joe carrying all this stuff in for her
Can’t stand Lydia either, so far up her own arse

Has she been reading on here? What with the "I pity the horrible people" bullshit this morning? 😂 🙄
That made me smirk I must say, this coming from someone who’s used ‘susan’ as an insult for god knows how long all because a lady named susan didn’t like her bedding 🤣 Pot & kettle stace

Reactions: 13
That made me smirk I must say, this coming from someone who’s used ‘susan’ as an insult for god knows how long all because a lady named susan didn’t like her bedding 🤣 Pot & kettle stace
I wonder how the original Susan must feel.
Bet she wakes up feeling wonky and wants to put her phone in the drawer some days too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.