Stacey Solomon #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rex napping in the egg chair in the back of her video where she’s making the scales 😱
Yes i saw that too!! So dangerous, accidents can happen in a split second, doesn't bear thinking about with that hard tiled floor!!
These influencers can be so irresponsible showing their followers dangerous practices!

Reactions: 4
She usually films google box on a Sunday doesn’t she? No mention of it last night! Also those vegetables are always on offer! I’m always getting emails, with codes plus they dish out codes on social media they sent me a 50% off one once

Reactions: 1
Refill hour gives me the rage. She pours fabric softener into a big jar, then into a small jar, then into the machine. What a waste of time.

And the fake food fridge is ridiculous. As IF that is her only fridge. 😂

Reactions: 15
I have a complete irrational dislike for her since I saw her about 3 years ago on Instagram stories being such a “ quirky/ ditzy” mum pretending that she didn’t know how to work her phone camera. Oh duck off she was like 28 at the time you’re not 50 get a grip. She acts so old for her age I find!

Reactions: 9
She can’t manage to make the beds or do cleaning most days but she can be arsed grinding on a mop.. priorities
I honestly think Joe does all the cleaning, maybe that why is so aggressive when she puts the phone on him. You know when your partner is doing duck all and you angry clean

Reactions: 10
How can she not have done any washing for a week? She will end up with mould growing on things, we have the same amount of people in my house & if I don’t do the washing for 1 day I’m buggered & probably have 2-3 loads to do the next day, she is so lazy yet can arse about dancing with a mop!
No washing - but she’s just refilled her softener bottle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread Title Suggestion

Stacey please enough with the laugh, and for crying out loud, empty the bath
I don’t get how she can leave it over night I mean how long does It take to unplug it and scoop up all the bath toys up....? When it only takes her a sec to do it the next day ?

I don’t get how she can leave it over night I mean how long does It take to unplug it and scoop up all the bath toys up....? When it only takes her a sec to do it the next day ?
It drives me mad! I always get out of bath, unplug, dry hair etc then go back and give it a rinse round. It takes less than 5 minutes, but then I dont dump a bucket of bloody petals etc in mine.

Reactions: 7
Clearly been on here again now showing is her utility room which i didn’t even know existed 😂 & tacky pink vinyl loooovely

Iv noticed this thread atleast once a week praises her for her parenting.. she does all the things a parent should do & has joe there majority of the time to help her I don’t see why she gets more praises then anyone else 😂

Reactions: 9
Clearly been on here again now showing is her utility room which i didn’t even know existed 😂 & tacky pink vinyl loooovely

Iv noticed this thread atleast once a week praises her for her parenting.. she does all the things a parent should do & has joe there majority of the time to help her I don’t see why she gets more praises then anyone else 😂
Sure joe is back to work now I think she a good mammy, she is a bit crazy but that is what makes her to be fair

Reactions: 1
I cant work out what type of house she lives in or how big it is. When I first started following her I only saw the lounge , her bedroom and garden and I got the impression it was a big detached one but then the other day she showed the hallway and street and it seems more of a terrace?

Reactions: 4
It’s actually dangerous! Hasn’t she heard that a baby can drown in an inch of water if they fall in? 😬

Reactions: 5
Sure joe is back to work now I think she a good mammy, she is a bit crazy but that is what makes her to be fair
I think she’s a good mum too but I don’t know why people say she’s incredible and amazing, she plays with them like any good mother should..

Totally agree. I had the Mother from hell. But some posts put Stacey on a pedestal as if she’s doing something special. 👍🏻
Disagree totally, her boys are an absolute credit to her. Especially the older ones. They all eat their veggies, are so humble and sweet with each other, I think she’s smashing it personally. She’s annoying but shes doing an amazing job with those boys.

Reactions: 23
Those knitted vegetables are cute like but £6.50 per one? Sod that!
My daughter would love them but I can’t afford £6.50 for each one. She has more money the sense. I wonder if I can borrow some money from her to buy some haha.

Disagree totally, her boys are an absolute credit to her. Especially the older ones. They all eat their veggies, are so humble and sweet with each other, I think she’s smashing it personally. She’s annoying but shes doing an amazing job with those boys.
im not quite sure food preferences have a bearing on being a decent parent but I agree they appear lovely

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.