Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just doesn’t make sense in my head and I hate it when things don’t make sense 😬
At a guess I would say she doesn’t want to see Stacey being ‘motherly’ when she was in effect a single mum until later in his life. Seeing David do things with him isn’t triggering for her and also he doesn’t have the same following or fans gushing on his posts how nice it is that Harry is included.

ETA that I think it shows Harry is included even though Stacey can’t do it herself directly.

Reactions: 19
she don’t have that much of a relationship with her own kids let alone anyone else’s

i find it odd Stacey’s dad can show him but she can’t
Maybe as her dad isn’t famous (he wants to be) and doesn’t have many followers unlike Stacey who has nearly 5 million.

Reactions: 15
If she doesn’t get out of bed soon she will have DVT or bed sores! 😂
When I had an emergency c-section, I was back doing school runs and shopping as soon as I could. I would of gone insane staying in one room for that long.

Reactions: 14

“Stacey by far smelt the worst than any other person that came out of that jungle”

tell us something we don’t know, joe

• Haha
Reactions: 18

“Stacey by far smelt the worst than any other person that came out of that jungle”

tell us something we don’t know, joe
"You're"? IT'S LITERALLY RIGHT THERE IN THE HASHTAG, WITH THE CORRECT SPELLING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why he took all those photos during the show at the theartre 🤯
He obviously wants to be famous. He see's what has happened with Jemma clinging to Stacey's coattails and wants some of that for himself. This is why we get the endless stream of 'dad' info and also why he updates Stacey's huns regularly.

Reactions: 10
Her post saying they had a bath and watched films in bed all day with the boys is definitely aimed at us tattlers. Wow Stacey you’ve stopped being a dirty cow and spent time with your older kids. Well done !! What a girl !! You must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And c. That he actually wanted to shag it🤢
You have to see where he’s coming from. I mean, I know when I’m considering a new sexual partner bad personal hygiene is always a sure fire way to bump them up the list!! 🤢😆😆😆

Do you think it’s some kind of fetish they both have; they’re just both turned on by dirty bodies?! Eurghhhhh, you just so know this is setting my OCD off here don’t you, tbh I’m struggling to cope! 😆 Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not so bad that I’m scrubbing my hands every five minutes, I even have days I don’t shower, but on those days I have a good wash and if I ever got to the point that I was smelly, dear God, I’d be mortified! Surely just basic cleanliness and just well, not stinking or being grotty is a prerequisite for everyone, surely… 😳🤯

Crikey, I know this is a place I don’t want to be going in (in so many ways!!) but when they do decide to become amorous and both get their kit off, the stench must be horrific… 😖hopefully she has given up the fags as if she decided to light a match afterwards, well, BOOM!! 💥😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her post saying they had a bath and watched films in bed all day with the boys is definitely aimed at us tattlers. Wow Stacey you’ve stopped being a dirty cow and spent time with your older kids. Well done !! What a girl !! You must be exhausted.
but she timed it at 10.22 didn’t she how is that all day 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.