Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a baby be kind?? She really needs to get a grip and stop putting her on such a pedestal. She’s been doing it before she was even born, its going to give this kid some serious issues
She’s saying her followers are kind, not the baby

Reactions: 3
Ya know… I’ve decided 7pm is the worst time
Of the day it’s just peak hole

Hardly rElAtAbLe when your waiting for the ‘right moment’

just piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she announced Rex’s name it was only Swash as the surname but with this baby it’s Solomon-swash. I wonder why?
Also they didn’t they want to call her autumn because her Initials would be ASS but it wouldn’t be because with her middle names it would be AOESS 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
R Swash 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rose-Opal sounds like some sort of cleaning product Hinch would use. The poor kid, she’s only a week old and already all over social media. Also we all knew it was Rose since she did that Beauty and the Beast jar monstrosity months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Predicable is all I can say! 🌹🌹 Been spending too much time with the Grinch and nicked her 'tend name. If you know you know hahahahahaha. 😝😝🤣🤣😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs! After 8 days she finally announces the name every second person on this thread predicted. And it went out at bang on 7pm for maximum engagement. Predictable name, expected montage with crappy cover and tacky for monetising on your daughters existence. Well done Stacey.

Reactions: 21
If she launches some kind of clothing range/accessory range or branding called “Rex and Rose” now that will be the biggest slap in the face for her other two children.

She literally acts like she wishes it was just her, Joe, Rex and Rose. So unfair on the others 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We can’t be the only people who thought the video Joe posted was totally inappropriate and amongst many other things a complete invasion of privacy and I’m more than sure we won’t be the only ones who reported it to Instagram. Given this I can’t think that other media or the newspapers won’t pick up on it (I’m thinking of the Daily Mail in particular!! 🤦‍♀️) and I’m sure Stacey would be very upset if her final unveiling of baby Solomon Swash’s name was overshadowed by scathing reports and comments on what people considered to be irresponsible parenting practices!! 🤔😖

It’s a shame really, since she’s waited so long to reveal what she’s called! Ah well, I suppose you could call it karma!! 😆
I missed what Joe did? Was it on his account? Not there now.

Are we meant to believe she's only had the name for a couple of days when both the baby's bedroom and the baby shower had roses everywhere. The sheep really must be dumb if they go along with this.

I do think Rose is a pretty name. Nice to see it as a first name instead of a generic middle name and much better than the dog name she chose for Mick.
She also made the Rose light from beauty and the beast a few weeks ago for the nursery

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.