Stacey Solomon #44 Stop shutting your eyes to show you’re happy,sort out micks saggy nappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to restock the boys’ kitchen, restock the utility kitchen and restock the actual kitchen, oh and her tea making station upstairs. She’ll be doing the shopping then running round the house putting food in hundreds of containers everywhere. Who could be bothered?!
She probably just puts the boys stuff in a carrier bag and leaves it by the door with a note on saying “take home with you” she only did it once for the gram so she could pretend she actually cared about the boys and act the doting mother even though they live a mile away was probably hoping by giving them a kettle they wouldnt have a reason to go to the main house again! Everything she does is for show thats all..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s funny how every couple of weeks she brings out the dove advert about filters yet the rest of the time she filters the life out of everything including her children. How can dove actually work with her? I mean not just the filter thing but she rarely washes so she’s not a very good advertisement for dove is she? I mean she probably doesn’t even use it. She just uses it for the gram.
I was just thinking the very same, Dove seem a little misguided in using someone who thinks that not washing or changing her clothes for days is a virtue as an ambassador for their product. Although 🤔… perhaps they’re using her for the skanky demographic; they could be appealing to those with bad personal hygiene by using the Queen of Ming as their poster woman! It would be a sensible business proposition to cover all sections of the market I suppose, although I’m guessing no one’s very keen to be the one who has to meet with the grubby madam at marketing meetings!! I suppose COVID has its benefits; at least now you’d have a valid excuse to be 2+ metres away from the grotty mare!! 🤦‍♀️😆

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha I’m not really in this thread as I unfollowed Stacey agess ago but had to come on and say Bravo at the title as the reference to Mick is hilarious as I knew it referenced the newest sprog from when I have dipped in here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
That story of her eating burger king might be the worst one yet. She’s a proper dirty minger. No wonder mick has no manners when it comes to eating if he’s just copying what she does

Reactions: 18
That story of her eating burger king might be the worst one yet. She’s a proper dirty minger. No wonder mick has no manners when it comes to eating if he’s just copying what she does
Why on Earth a grown woman would do that is beyond me, it truly was disgusting! 🤢 Mind, with that shocker and the way Joe acted like a complete twit on Masterchef it’s no wonder mad Mick is as badly behaved as he is, what chance does he have with them as parents?!😳😆

Reactions: 11
So hold on, I saw it on Right Move.....so she has bought another house over 1mill and she doesn't need to sell her old one first!?!
For two people with very few brain cells between them they are clearly doing something right!
Well it probably helps that she seems to pay for very little!!
Seems selling your soul and that of your children's to the highest bidder on instagram is the way forward.. personally Ill stick with my 3 bed where my kids are washed,fed and most importantly,under my roof.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She isn't stable is she

I say that as someone who is also very unstable

I don’t think she is. Tbh I think she’s someone who’s so desperate to be famous and for her and Joe to be seen as this power celebrity couple, almost like a brand, that she will literally let nothing get in her way in order to achieve this. 🤨

I think one of her real issues is that she’s not consistent about things and this shows her up for what she is and her true colours. In her quest to be super relatable she ends up alienating herself and proving that she’s anything but! She ends up contradicting herself by trying to be all things to all people or saying one thing one moment and then the exact opposite minutes later; I’m organised, no, I’m forgetful, Tattle doesn’t bother me and I don’t even read it, then posting deep and meaningful inspirational quotes on socials about being happy and secure in who you are and to not let what others think bother you and on and on. To compound things further, when she’s actually caught up in a lie (normally by us sharp eyed Tattlers 😉), rather than hold her hands up and admit it which then maybe would make her more relatable, she instead tells another, more ridiculous lie and it perpetuates itself.

The problem is I don’t think her and Joe live in the real world half of the time! Instead they inhabit some strange little universe where washing isn’t necessary, you close your eyes and gurn for a photo, having an organised fridge is more important than clean clothes and most importantly, come September you become utterly obsessed with ‘pumkins’! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Easy to see why it hasn’t sold. So many properties on there that are cheaper, not as overlooked, not as close to neighbours and far nicer interiors.
It's about the right price for the area its in - that part of Essex is really London and its a very expensive place to live. Essex is a massive county, a house in Colchester will have a big price difference to a house in Chigwell.

Reactions: 13
For the life of me I will never understand this bizarre transformation. The only solace I can take from these two halfwits being everywhere right now is that the only way is ⤵ for their “careers”.
Very natural in the top pic below definitely not you can see they arn't actually happy just putting on the fake smile!

Reactions: 10
Ok you just made me look it up (what have I become) and looks like a nice summerhouse/office in the garden- I seem to remember her going on about Joe forgetting a key or something and having to ‘sleep in the shed’ back then. So did he sleep in there? Probably has electricity, a sofa etc. She made it sound like all of our actual sheds like he was wedged between a lawn mower and pile of paint cans with a rake up his arse and covered in spiders. I used to follow her then and thought she was alright- you’ve all made me see how it really is and how the lies just tumble out of her
Yes! This was my exact thought too!

Reactions: 1
So the Sunday I think I deserve is to be sipping on a cocktail, by the pool in somewhere like Marbella. The Sunday I seem to have ended up with involves washing school uniform, feeding children, supervising homework, refereeing arguements 🤔. I'm not sure quite where I went so wrong.

Reactions: 15
Ahhhh nothing winds me up more than people asking what to pack in their maternity hospital bags WHEN THEY’VE ALREADY DONE THAT BEFORE!!! (In this case 3 flipping times!!!) duck off stacey, you know what you need you head.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She's going to pack a hospital bag but has packed too much? So you've already done it?! Wtf is she on

Reactions: 24
What a bleep! You have done it 3 times before, you know what you ducking need you dappy bleeping horse face

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.