Stacey Solomon #44 Stop shutting your eyes to show you’re happy,sort out micks saggy nappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Skank get her Bugger King #gifted?? After all, they are a small local business.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s so many gorgeous, more suitable properties in their price range on right move. No ripping out old features, plenty of land and all the family could be under one roof !

Reactions: 19
Stace… no amount of 😢 emojis in your post about Dove’s ‘self-esteem project’ is going to hide the absolute hypocrisy of you promoting this when you filter every photo you post online. FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
My bet is she is having a planned c section so that won’t be an issue.
Not being funny nor standing up for skanky, but why, after 3 natural births would she choose a section for her forth? It doesn't make sense. I think her sister has been living there 'just in case' for when she goes into labour.

Reactions: 16
Oh guys my suggestion won 🥳 thank you to you all my extended family. I forgot I posted a thread suggestion, I forgot that I’m even a tattle member!

Hoo hoo silly me must be more organised and label the tit out of my daily life. Love you all to the moon and back xxxxx
Your title gave me life bubs!! You are enough!! Xx

Reactions: 8
Found her old house. It's a far nicer house. Maybe once pickle cottage 🙄 is finished it might be nice too. But I highly doubt it with the stupid self decoration she's doing. Also what was in the wee shed in the garden in her old house

Reactions: 8
It’s funny how every couple of weeks she brings out the dove advert about filters yet the rest of the time she filters the life out of everything including her children. How can dove actually work with her? I mean not just the filter thing but she rarely washes so she’s not a very good advertisement for dove is she? I mean she probably doesn’t even use it. She just uses it for the gram.

Reactions: 24
She didnt forget to get her roots done this week, the stripe down her parting has gone, got to look her best for her OK deal.

Reactions: 13
They are outside screaming looking for ghosts translates to their over the road in the annexe and probably need me but I’m too scared / can’t be bothered to travel over to see them.

Reactions: 12
Found her old house. It's a far nicer house. Maybe once pickle cottage 🙄 is finished it might be nice too. But I highly doubt it with the stupid self decoration she's doing. Also what was in the wee shed in the garden in her old house
Probably where the children slept 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tiny garden for 1.2 million. I'd want something bigger for that price garden and home.

Reactions: 13
It’s funny how every couple of weeks she brings out the dove advert about filters yet the rest of the time she filters the life out of everything including her children. How can dove actually work with her? I mean not just the filter thing but she rarely washes so she’s not a very good advertisement for dove is she? I mean she probably doesn’t even use it. She just uses it for the gram.
Is it just me but do the women in the dove adverts also look filtered or atleast airbrushed?? We know ‘Stace’ filters a whole lot but the whole campaign looks nothing like me - especially in the morning after a night of keeping a 6mo fed and a 3yo quiet!!!

Reactions: 6
I remember a story f
Ok you just made me look it up (what have I become) and looks like a nice summerhouse/office in the garden- I seem to remember her going on about Joe forgetting a key or something and having to ‘sleep in the shed’ back then. So did he sleep in there? Probably has electricity, a sofa etc. She made it sound like all of our actual sheds like he was wedged between a lawn mower and pile of paint cans with a rake up his arse and covered in spiders. I used to follow her then and thought she was alright- you’ve all made me see how it really is and how the lies just tumble out of her

she did a story ayear or so back of a bed from bensons in the shed and said it wasgoing to be the boys hang out area. So even then she was ok with them not sleeping in the main house!

Reactions: 7
Ok you just made me look it up (what have I become) and looks like a nice summerhouse/office in the garden- I seem to remember her going on about Joe forgetting a key or something and having to ‘sleep in the shed’ back then. So did he sleep in there? Probably has electricity, a sofa etc. She made it sound like all of our actual sheds like he was wedged between a lawn mower and pile of paint cans with a rake up his arse and covered in spiders. I used to follow her then and thought she was alright- you’ve all made me see how it really is and how the lies just tumble out of her
Rake up his arse just had me howling in bed man🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I truly feel for the family that owned the house previously- it is always hard to thing about how new owners are changing ‘your house’, I have a feeling the previous owners were elderly and I can’t help but think of their grandchildren remembering how they ran about the house and now seeing how it is being butchered!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
is she really sitting in the garden with her belly out infront of her sons mates.. what an absolute bleeping weirdo!! How was your sleepover son.. yeah it was alright we slept in a different building a mile down the road and the mum was being really weird with a chicken burger whilst sat with her hair belly out looking like an old dirty orangutan but its ok because she made sure the crisp box and pot noodles were fully stocked in the boys kitchen.. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Imagine having to restock the boys’ kitchen, restock the utility kitchen and restock the actual kitchen, oh and her tea making station upstairs. She’ll be doing the shopping then running round the house putting food in hundreds of containers everywhere. Who could be bothered?!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.