Stacey Solomon #40 Mick Hucknall jr ft the Annexe lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on for ages but that purple room is the stuff of actual nightmares. How can you spend £1 million pound on a house then make it look so cheap and nasty?
also, what is going on with rex’s hair? Has she had a fringe cut for him - between that and the terrible clothes she puts on him, the wee lad looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What would she do if none of her In The tit #ad #brandpartners sold? Would she come on all doe eyed and sincerely talk about how she just can’t believe none of it sold ?
As if she’s shocked and surprised it sold well, it does every time ? Get over yourself luv
I think the fact that every range from ITS sells out within 24 hours is a very clever marketing ploy. I doubt they stock as much as you would assume and if there is only (for example) 100 of some items available then it makes people sign up for re-stock alerts, newsletters and so on; it also makes them feel like they have a bargain if on the re-stock it then also goes in the sale to the price it actually should have been in the first place (40% cheaper than advertised price). They love you using the app because they sell your information to other companies! You get more targeted info from an app than you do on a desktop/laptop.

It is still awful tat, I have no idea why anyone buys it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Got all excited that she’s made 2 new rooms out of the hallway. I thought FINALLY she’s seen sense and she’s making them into bedrooms for the boys so they don’t have to live in the annexe. But no!!!

Reactions: 8
Stop shining a blue light in his face might help, idiot!! Gah. Can’t wait to see how she tries to keep up this insta facade with a newborn and feral toddler.
There will be help... nothing wrong with having help... but it won't be shown as insta needs picture perfect people ....

Reactions: 4
Why has she started styling his hair like the doll from “Whatever happened to Baby Jane?”!? 😳

C9311A4C-DC6D-4BC3-A7C9-F8B3A8E22625.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I missing something … why is her bath going in a bedroom? Surely she hasn’t misspelt bathroom 😂

Reactions: 4
I have never seen someone “downsize” a hallway before 😟 is she on crack or what.
That was a beautiful space that could have had seating or perhaps storage for coats and shoes etc. And she has got rid of any natural light and spaffed a load of plasterboard in there 😮
This to me is the worst one yet by a long way.
What’s the obsession everyone has with utility rooms anyway. Just have a washing mashing in the kitchen like the rest of your pleb followers. It’s not like she washes anyway 🤷‍♀️
She could have made the utility into bedroom for her older children! She doesn't need on in the house when she has a pool house.

Reactions: 6
Tbf I was one who thought the house was hideous beforehand so she ain’t making much difference in that regard.

I just find a lot of it hilarious. Who the duck glues plastic test tubes to a wall as decoration, what is she smoking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the conservatory for me, tacky tit and awful paint job. Looks awful 🤮

Reactions: 13
Am I missing something … why is her bath going in a bedroom? Surely she hasn’t misspelt bathroom 😂
The woman that my uncle married (she’s not my aunt, he married her when I was in my 20’s and she’s horrendous!) had a bath installed in her bedroom (note HER bedroom, they have separate ones), funnily enough she’s a dirty minger too….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got all of my best fejkas together.
Well, Skanky. You really have your tit together now, don't ya?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.