Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy looking through her old posts, she used to only get about 10k likes which is tiny in comparison to now, so was it actually the friendship with hinch that spiralled all her Instagram fame?

Dont hate me but I feel a little sorry for Mrs hinch, she’s probably thought oh wow I’ve just had a baby another mum who’s just had a baby wants to befriend me how kind but really it was a plot to put Stacey on the map again? I just think that’s really cruelly done because now Mrs hinch is actually fading and Stacey is doing everything that she would have dreamed of
I’ll give you a leg up into the damn bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she's left now , cause earlier she said where it was which obviously sensibly you say afterwards.

It's an influencer special... somehow they all have them... Caroline hirons.. Lisa potter dixon.. hinch ...lily pebbles...dare I say Alice(if you know you know) a few more exact same huge white ones
Lisa and lily pebbles don’t have veneers.

I think it's maybe a rented apartment or somthing sorry but that dress is hidious it's the pattern! The way she looks at Joe sometimes is awful don't know how he puts up with her tbh!! Why is he filming her with her phone, she must just film her entire life

Reactions: 4
Her fake teeth are too big for her mouth. I don't think she can close her mouth with those chompers. I'm sure her family wishes she would shut her mouth at times. She's insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think joe and her won’t last he has a wondering eye. I mean the actress ftom
East Enders he dated. Was outstanding compared to Stacey.

Reactions: 5
Funny how she didn’t do her baby girl pickle Q&A after all.

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked at this ? How do you know she doesn’t wash
She has openly admitted it many times, Joe has commented that she smells and apparently so have other panelist’s on loose bowels. She also has spent days in the same clothes sleeping in them as well. She is filthy

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry I’m new enough to Stacey’s thread and just wondering do her 2 oldest boys have different dads? Im only curious cos always just assumed they had the same dad but from reading back here a little bit I’m figuring they don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: A baby girl for Stacey and Hoe; the perfect accessory to make them some dough

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry I’m new enough to Stacey’s thread and just wondering do her 2 oldest boys have different dads? Im only curious cos always just assumed they had the same dad but from reading back here a little bit I’m figuring they don’t.
Yes they have 2 different dads

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.