Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was a genuine laugh then that's a little bit different. But this fake, deluded cackling on these recent stories that she is clearly referring to is just really odd behaviour!

Reactions: 11
Joe’s “ugly trophy” - oh piss off stace, it’s just another sly dig trying to belittle him - can be passed off as a joke but she’s clearly got some venom in there. He worked hard for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Joe, or should I say Hoe 🙄, looks seriously fed up in most of the recent stories

Reactions: 24
bleeping fuming as I wanted Perri to win DOI
And he deserved it-not once did that cow say well
Done to everyone-she’s a witch just like her BF hinch- oh be kind whatever-hypocrites the both of them.

Oh and the baby shark toy- wonder what that was a beg for???!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If it was a genuine laugh then that's a little bit different. But this fake, deluded cackling on these recent stories that she is clearly referring to is just really odd behaviour!
Yep! We been saying it for ages. Emotionally incontinent Stacey needs to get some help. And let's have it right if she carried on like this on loose women she'd be taken off air because the public would be concerned about her mental state.

Joe’s “ugly trophy” - oh piss off stace, it’s just another sly dig trying to belittle him - can be passed off as a joke but she’s clearly got some venom in there. He worked hard for that.
Passive aggressive digs.... Chipping away at him..... How bout we talk about her ugly writhing around on the floor?

Reactions: 13
I came here to say the exact same thing.
She’s coming across as a right nasty b@tch.
I feel sorry for Joe having to put up with her.

Reactions: 9
Tell you what.. if it was a bloke making digs like that people would be up in arms screaming emotional abuse

I hope he sees the light and leaves her before she seriously damages his mental health

Reactions: 18
Why does she have to be so dismissive of everything Joe does. "Ugly trophy" - he worked his arse off for that trophy, show some respect.
If he was to walk away from their relationship I cant say I would be surprised, it must be incredibly draining to live with someone constantly making passive aggressive digs at you

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I would want to rip that phone out of her hand if it was in my face the second I opened my eyes every bleeping morning.

& yep if the genders were reversed it would be widely acknowledged as toxic tbf. I reckon she just plays up for the camera and thrives off ‘Susan’s’ and playing the victim more than anything!

Reactions: 19
This girl clearly wasn't offering her any swipe ups or commission. Pretty crappy to not tag the girl in the first place & I don't believe there would be an excuse that she didn't know who she was on insta as every single place you buy from these days gives out their social media handle.

11 hours ago she posted this then Stacey decides to tag her. She is sooooo in it for herself & herself only, I can't stand that! 😡View attachment 94282View attachment 94283
To be fair she’s paid from it with her own money she’s not obliged to tag the company! Yes, it’s nice for her to with her big following but who are these people expecting a celebrity to post their store.

Reactions: 40
To be fair she’s paid from it with her own money she’s not obliged to tag the company! Yes, it’s nice for her to with her big following but who are these people expecting a celebrity to post their store.
I totally agree with you. I sell handmade items on Facebook/ Insta and have sold to 'celebs' its lovely when they do give a wee shoutout but they are not obliged! And I would never ever tag them the way that business has saying it would be nice if they said where they go these. So unprofessional!

Reactions: 32
I totally agree with you. I sell handmade items on Facebook/ Insta and have sold to 'celebs' its lovely when they do give a wee shoutout but they are not obliged! And I would never ever tag them the way that business has saying it would be nice if they said where they go these. So unprofessional!
C
When she did post a link to the outfits I thought I'd maybe get one for my son but seeing the posts from the seller flagging her off for not linking really out me off so I ended up not buying anything.

I do think Joe seems like a right grump in some of her stories, i m surprised she posts them.

Reactions: 10
Aww yeah I think it should be a nice surprise when you do get a shout out it’s so cringe the post she did tagging Stacey, probably trying to shame her like the last lady she didn’t post about (that’s one she should have tagged because the item for Rex was gifted)

Reactions: 4
No she's not obliged at all but my point is surely she would've done it if she was genuine & wanted to give the girl a shoutout without there being anything in it for her; unless it has a swipe up she obviously isn't interested! She knew people would inevitably ask her where she got the stuff & also to give the girl a bit of custom. I don't think the girls done anything wrong by wanting a tag, if I had a business & stood at a freezing cold market stall for hours a day I would appreciate a shoutout!

Reactions: 6
I'm no Hercule Poirot, but UGLY trophy & the use of HOE ( yeah it rhymes with Joe)... Perhaps passive aggressive digs at Joe's dance partner. I sense, as others have also mentioned, a nasty streak beneath that humongous fixed smile.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.