Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Bloody ugly but comfortable as hell :ROFLMAO: I don’t own a pair but sometimes I consider it and my partner tells me no lol
I had a pair when I was younger and they are the comfiest shoes I have ever worn. Could die at the fact they are coming back into fashion as they are hideous but they were so comfy 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Miffy29

VIP Member
So Celebrity gogglebox is back on tonight, what are the chances no Stacey and Joe Joe on this one won't want to show the scale of Pickle Mansion with the outside shots
They arent on this series going by the official Instagram page.

That was the most stacey-ist pregnancy reveal ever 😂 The only thing that would have topped it off would have been if she'd wiped her gluegun out and got some fejkas in there some how.
Just because shes famous doesn't mean she's not a grubby chav. She regularly shows how she struggles with her current parent duties on basic stuff like nappies and bathing 😬 and as someone else said above, if she was a different class, there would be a different opinion.
Sooo Christmas baby?

• Haha

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I don’t begrudge her if she found out early. I found out with my first at 1-2 weeks clearblue test - it felt like a lifetime.

Ellegee

VIP Member
So they have turned one of the outer buildings into a proper gym looking at Jemma story but you don’t see that on staceys Instagram as it’s not good content and she only post stuff to try and be relatable. Not everyone can afford a fully stocked gym in a outbuilding in their million pound mansion.
She was talking about the gym recently