Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how someone says she doesn’t seem to talk to her mum and here she goes quoting her. Hiya Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm just sitting almost weeing myself at the comment "watching loose bowels" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂📺 I don't think il ever call it loose women again

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on calling joe, “joe joe”. I mean come on how old are you 🤦🏼‍♀️Also what’s with the overload of purple in the conservatory 🙄

Reactions: 10
The Butlers Tray looks crap! It would’ve looked nicer left white or even, god forbid I say it🤦‍♀️ Light grey!!
Those beads, the fake flowers? Something my boys would bring home from Y1 after school club crafts🙄

I know she has a lovely big garden, so I’m guessing an addition of a slide/trampoline/tree house climbing frame may be the Wendi house addition?
Also... if she’s such a good ‘bestie’ to Hinch, why hasn’t she popped over with a baby gift/dinner...or had Hinch’s son? (Don’t follow, not interested 😜) over for a play date with Rex?...
& why no Mum/Nanny around? That’s sad!

Oh!! & #JUSTICEFORMITZY
The black cat is not yours Stace! He looks well looked after, not feral...
If you were a decent parent, responsible pet owner, you would take the black cat to the vet to see if it’s chipped-if it is make contact with the neighbour/owner & say ‘he visits, is it ok to give treats’? Not feed him!! & upset his tummy with different food diet! Or if not chipped... get him worm tablets & checked out, injections etc...
Not cool Stacey!! I’m sure your 4 million followers don’t all adhere to your ditzy persona! Ok rant over 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what the older boys' dads think when they see their kid sharing the bed with Joe...
I'm not accusing anyone of anything dirty or nasty, just personal I think there should be boundaries .....
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like if my husband got with some one else and let our children sleep in the same bed with them I would feel really uncomfortable....

Is it just me or would anyone else not like their kids sharing the bed with step parents....?
I would have agreed with you, until I heard Joe on the lockdown parenting podcast - he was talking about his dad dying when he was young and that he is now so affectionate with his kids because he needs them to know they’re loved, just in case the worst was to happen.

so I guess it’s nice that he’s treating all children the same, and he has been around for a while so it’s not like a new, unknown adult.

if it comes out in a few years that Joe is a bad un, I’ll take it all back 😂

Reactions: 31
I would have agreed with you, until I heard Joe on the lockdown parenting podcast - he was talking about his dad dying when he was young and that he is now so affectionate with his kids because he needs them to know they’re loved, just in case the worst was to happen.

so I guess it’s nice that he’s treating all children the same, and he has been around for a while so it’s not like a new, unknown adult.

I totally agree, it's not a random guy they been together a while and are getting married married. I'd be upset if my kids were pushed to one side or treated differently

Reactions: 13

Agreed, they’ve been together 5 or 6 years now so that would make the oldest 7 and younger 3 when they first came into his life. The frequency they all share a bed it’s very much a norm in their household now I think.

Reactions: 9

Aw that makes sense then I guess, and I know they've been together along time and he's not a stranger but I just hope the boys dads are okay with jt,
I think it's just personal choice like personally I wouldn't want that for my kids, but the boys dads might not care,
If it works for them then hey ho
X

Reactions: 7
I'm sooo tired of her showing us her cup of tea every flippin morning... Just STOP!!!! We get it. You like your tea.
Unless it's only for the 'Gram and she drops the cup in the sink afterwards... wouldn't surprise me!

Reactions: 16
That table is SOOOOOO disgusting 🤢

I don’t like people who flaunt their money but she’s literally a millionaire and she has tit like that in her huge cottage wtf

Reactions: 7
She tries so hard to be relatable to us peasants and one of us but does she not realise that literally none of us “normal huns” have time to sit an colour organise our bleeping bath pearls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who even has bath pearls anymore??!!! They make the bath so slippery, god I loved them when I was like a teen, many years ago. And who even has the time to sort them out like that! 😆🙄

Reactions: 21
Who even has bath pearls anymore??!!! They make the bath so slippery, god I loved them when I was like a teen, many years ago. And who even has the time to sort them out like that! 😆🙄
But for real, where did she get them from because I haven’t seen them since the 90s in the Body Shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.