Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihateit

I doubt it is hers, the names of the shops are little girls names.
there’s loads of shops etc in it, some are boys names, some are girls. If it’s not Staceys she’ll probably try to do them for copyright infringement 🤣

Reactions: 1

RedTiger

VIP Member
After all this pregnancygate stuff she may actually be pregnant or shes hinting it to get everyone hyped up so she can be like oh its just my new book

wantsteenmomgossip

I think they had a small wedding they was on about people avin big weddings on loose woman n one of em said she got to wear a veil

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Oh hurry up!!!

I'm thinking pregnancy but it could be wedding as that would explain rex with the hair curlers the other day which we thought was weird.

RaeLy

Really sad to hear about her miscarriages and struggles, I wish her all the best. But I do find it weird how she is pregnant not long after Hinch giving birth. Didn't she also have Rex around the same time as Ronnie? I also really hope she's packed in the smoking and doesn't smoke whilst pregnant like she did in her other pregnancies!
Rex is older than Ronnie

C2000

We go to Black Park regularly, and I actually took my kids ok the adventure nets 3 weeks ago. I did actually think it was expensive, especially when you’re taking more than 1 child. My 6 year old was terrified though! It’s really high, and quite tricky in places.
I’ve been with my 5 year old and you’re right! If it was a bit cheaper I think it would be better value

Mvamp

Can I just ask, I know she says it took them a long time to conceive this baby and they had disappointment along the way, but did she actually have a miscarriage or was it just that she took a while to get pregnant after Rex?
She miscarried there was a Dr note with dates and complete miscarriage in the story with the pregnancy test. It's been screenshot a few pages bk too x

EDIT as managed to quote wrong person too 🤦‍♀️