Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarja81

VIP Member
It was SO obvious from the story the other week about something special about pickle cottage is happening.... so she knew then I imagine things were ok. Not sure why she made out like she’s only just found out it’s all ok and seen the heartbeat for the first time because it does look bigger than 12 weeks. How was they able to film as well, I asked in a private scan could I film and it was a big fat no. Not a ‘celeb’ I guess.
Some do allow it, sadly many don’t 😓

Reactions: 2
Whether it took her a year or 10 years going through a miscarriage is heartbreaking and TTC after a miscarriage is soul destroying!
Who are we to say what she can or can't feel or say. It took me 3 years and a lot of heartache to get my rainbow, just because my Ttc journey is different to hers doesn't mean she hasn't suffered, she's still heard those words there's no heartbeat
I honestly don't see anyone here saying otherwise. Sorry for your loss and congratulations on your rainbow baby ❤

tab83xx

Sorry if it’s been said. I’m usually on the Hinch thread. I didn’t read this as her saying they only found out the other day. I read it as her saying “We knew we were pregnant again. We’d had a 12 week scan. But I started to feel unwell and I was worried that I was losing the baby again. So we booked a “reassurance scan” and everything is fine so now we feel we can tell the boys and tell the world”. I truly think that’s what she meant but she just didn’t articulate it very clearly.
Her en
I read it differently to that.
She doesn’t articulate things well because she’s a devious cow.
just like how she gets confused over the words cottage and mansion, or when she found a house, put and offer in, had it accepted, completed and was ready to move within 2 days.
How she’s never been upfront about where the boys rooms are - because she’d a) have to admit to her little old cottage having an annexe and b) admit her parenting isn’t as super as she’d like us to believe.
Or when she ‘rescued’ a puppy and needed help naming him…even though he was already named.
i know people from the Hinch thread are often super keen to put Stacey on a pedestal over Hinch because they hate her so much, but both are as transparent as each other.
agreed! Both a pair
Halloween costume sorted...
she probably wore that for the conception too knowing her and her shit costume making 😂

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Can I just ask, I know she says it took them a long time to conceive this baby and they had disappointment along the way, but did she actually have a miscarriage or was it just that she took a while to get pregnant after Rex?

Reactions: 1