Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Same. So difficult seeing pregnancy announcements. Makes me feel so guilty that my immediate feeling is jealousy, but honestly it’s so difficult. Not sure why she needed to add the ‘evidence’ of a miscarriage tho.
✋🏻 6 losses and am going into hospital in the morning for a hysterectomy 😢 I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look at announcement and not feel jealous unfortunately

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114

BDY_97

VIP Member
The docs note stating complete miscarriage. Could be a trigger for people who are suffering.
I don’t mean to be rude and I also don’t want to offend anyone on this thread who has experienced a miscarriage, however celebs/influencers should be able to post about things without putting a trigger warning. In daily life you won’t get a trigger warning for these things sadly x

• Heart
Reactions: 99

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Trigger warning? Are people not supposed to announce a pregnancy any more? I thought it was supposed to be a positive thing that fertility problems/pregnancy loss were more open subjects for people to feel free to talk about and share their experiences. Yet when someone does exactly that it’s a trigger warning?!

Reactions: 96
Ew no, nobody should be slagging her off for being honest about her losses and saying she had been trying for a while. Anybody who’s tried with no luck or has unfortunately lost the baby, knows how disheartening every negative test is. I think it’s great she’s spoken so publicly about it as so many women don’t in fear of being told they shouldn’t. I don’t often protest “girls support girls” but in this case, it’s hard to believe any woman would say some of this about another woman who has experienced loss. Yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Llamabama

Chatty Member
You know what I’m genuinely happy for them! No woman deserves to suffer a miscarriage. So I’m genuinely so pleased for them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Matietatie

Does it give anybody else anxiety that her oldest kid is painting the wendy house in his school uniform? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87

WilmaHun

VIP Member
29868B87-7F8E-4416-9861-BACFF9A8D8F6.jpeg

anyone know how I get a restraining order? The woman is obsessed!

FYI I don’t love it Stacey, I think it’s tacky as fuck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Lau123

While I feel for her and the losses she has suffered, to say they have been trying for ages and didn't think it would happen is so insensitive. Her youngest is 2, so at the most she's been trying to conceive for 2 years.

I've been trying for 10 years and had multiple miscarriages and still yet to hold a baby in my arms, so her comments just hurt and come across a bit insensitive to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Trying for so long, yet Rex has just turned two and she’s already pregnant enough to announce? Fuck off.

Try 10 years and no happy announcement still.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Saw my sister on Monday.
As she was leaving she said ‘oh, the new Stacey Solomon range is being released tonight’

She’s no longer my sister.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Sts123

Nah I’m done with her. She could have put a trigger warning or something. I’m sorry for her losses (it’s one of the worst things you can go through) and am pleased for her that’s it’s going well now but posting scans and pregnancy tests is so upsetting for so many of us. I’m not going to hang around while she flaunts her maternity freebies and gifted nursery tat etc, it’s too much for me. I unfollowed Hinch when she said she was expecting again and I’m all the better for it so she’s unfollowed now too
I truly am sorry for your loss but unfortunately it can’t be expected of people to hide their happiness for others. Women’s husbands have died so should no one post pictures of their husbands or on their wedding day? I think it’s definitely a better option to unfollow so you don’t have to see all that but you can’t shit on pregnant people for being happy, especially after suffering a loss

Reactions: 74