Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweat Patch Soloman. (Yeah, yeah we all sweat but wouldn't post a foot long soaking to millions of people) have a wash ya rancid scruff
It isn't a sweat patch, just watched that story and it's a shadow that moves as she moves.

Reactions: 12
Who are these people who send these messages I believe they actually need help !
We will be here for you when you return 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
All a bit creepy and unnecessary imo ! But that's why she posts the drama she does, there is this unhealthy need for this kind of attention from strangers that they all crave / need to validate themselves.

I also find it odd that the people that follow her think they are her friends? Very odd !!!

Reactions: 14
im wondering if the caption placement isn’t about Stacey covering up a pregnancy, but that the style of the jumpsuit isn’t particularly flattering if you have even the slightest tummy...
It is absolutely this. If a 5"8 size 8-10 woman cannot make a jumpsuit look even ok then what hope do the rest of us have?

I'm sure, I am not the only one who has noticed that since Christmas Stacey has had dull content. Before she was always crap and annoying but at least there was some substance to her stories. These days, it is all boring Rex, photos of her various tea cups and reposting of the arse-kissing she gets.

I get the impression that creating content on Instasham is really boring and not as easy as it looks. Fun for the lockdowns, but now she has other things to do. I think she has created a bit of a monster. She now MUST keep her SR high to keep the money coming in. I think those instahuns and her sponsors keep a lot of pressure on for her to maintain what she had this time last year. How awful that she needs to announce that she is having a few days off because the huns will not leave her alone otherwise.

Reactions: 23
Who asked about Harry?!
I would imagine the company has just made that as it doesn't even look good why would they need their surname on for one and Zachary is older than Leighton so she would have put him first if she ordered it, as she always does start with him

Reactions: 14
This whole ‘I’m having a phone in the drawer day’ really irks me… Eugh you’re not an airport, there’s no need to announce your departure ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That’ll be for the Wendy house then....two fingers to Harry again
Yeah, where is Harry? Has he even BEEN to the new house? I completely get that she is not allowed to post about him on her social media but there is usually something, even if it is 'Joe is off with his big pickle this weekend?'

Reactions: 10
Guessing you haven’t read previous comments about gem, that one seemed calm😬 People love to nit pick a women’s looks on tattle:/
Seems very unfair when the thread's not even about her. Still, as long as the faceless people on here are happy with themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt it is hers, the names of the shops are little girls names.
there’s loads of shops etc in it, some are boys names, some are girls. If it’s not Staceys she’ll probably try to do them for copyright infringement 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.