Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I get your point it’s just the way the other person said to stop putting so much energy into someone you don’t know like they’re not doing the exact same thing. Also I know a lot of people who share their kids all over, no private account but just because they don’t have a lot of followers they don’t get stick for it. I know when I have children I’ll be posting them everywhere. It’s like saying don’t wear a shirt dress or something might happen to you. We can’t live in fear. She shouldn’t be scrutinised for sharing her kids we should be teaching pedos that their behaviour is wrong
I used to post my children to my private account but have since removed every photograph of them and me when my friends instagram was hacked and her 1 year old baby girl appeared on paedophilic website stating what they all wanted to do to her 😭
You have to be very careful in this world we live in sadly x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it’s been said. I’m usually on the Hinch thread. I didn’t read this as her saying they only found out the other day. I read it as her saying “We knew we were pregnant again. We’d had a 12 week scan. But I started to feel unwell and I was worried that I was losing the baby again. So we booked a “reassurance scan” and everything is fine so now we feel we can tell the boys and tell the world”. I truly think that’s what she meant but she just didn’t articulate it very clearly.

Attachments

Reactions: 42
Sorry if it’s been said. I’m usually on the Hinch thread. I didn’t read this as her saying they only found out the other day. I read it as her saying “We knew we were pregnant again. We’d had a 12 week scan. But I started to feel unwell and I was worried that I was losing the baby again. So we booked a “reassurance scan” and everything is fine so now we feel we can tell the boys and tell the world”. I truly think that’s what she meant but she just didn’t articulate it very clearly.
I read it differently to that.
She doesn’t articulate things well because she’s a devious cow.
just like how she gets confused over the words cottage and mansion, or when she found a house, put and offer in, had it accepted, completed and was ready to move within 2 days.
How she’s never been upfront about where the boys rooms are - because she’d a) have to admit to her little old cottage having an annexe and b) admit her parenting isn’t as super as she’d like us to believe.
Or when she ‘rescued’ a puppy and needed help naming him…even though he was already named.
i know people from the Hinch thread are often super keen to put Stacey on a pedestal over Hinch because they dislike her so much, but both are as transparent as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If Hinch had worded it like that I don't think people on her thread would be quite so forgiving...

Reactions: 18
Thank you for coming over from the Hinch thread to explain to us mere mortals the inner thoughts of Stacey
All the vest 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not defending her at all but this argument always has me in stitches laughing. We can’t call people idiots for being happy for someone they don’t know when we’re sat on this thread absolutely slaughtering someone we don’t know. It just doesn’t work I’m sorry hahahaha
It's just two cheeks of the same arse. Tattle just provides the haters with the platform to feel more superior about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her en
I read it differently to that.
She doesn’t articulate things well because she’s a devious cow.
just like how she gets confused over the words cottage and mansion, or when she found a house, put and offer in, had it accepted, completed and was ready to move within 2 days.
How she’s never been upfront about where the boys rooms are - because she’d a) have to admit to her little old cottage having an annexe and b) admit her parenting isn’t as super as she’d like us to believe.
Or when she ‘rescued’ a puppy and needed help naming him…even though he was already named.
i know people from the Hinch thread are often super keen to put Stacey on a pedestal over Hinch because they dislike her so much, but both are as transparent as each other.
agreed! Both a pair
Halloween costume sorted...
she probably wore that for the conception too knowing her and her tit costume making 😂

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed this morning, not like I need to announce it here 😂, but I just thought the pregnancy announcement was so tone deaf. If Stacey struggled to get pregnant for about a year and had one miscarriage she forgot very quickly the pain that causes. Or rather she choose to monetise it, which I find really distasteful. I wish her the best, but she has really sold her soul to the gram.
Another Instagramer I follow announced she was pregnant recently and then came onto her stories to speak about her struggles about getting pregnant again after her youngest who is now 5. It was a world away from what Stacey did but it just showed it can be done with tact, class and most importantly empathy for others.
If its Pippa you're referring to there's no comparison! She came on and spoke so well and respectful of anyone who might still be struggling to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not defending her at all but this argument always has me in stitches laughing. We can’t call people idiots for being happy for someone they don’t know when we’re sat on this thread absolutely slaughtering someone we don’t know. It just doesn’t work I’m sorry hahahaha
Damn, I'm so annoyed at how much sense this makes hahaha 😂

Reactions: 5
I used to post my children to my private account but have since removed every photograph of them and me when my friends instagram was hacked and her 1 year old baby girl appeared on paedophilic website stating what they all wanted to do to her 😭
You have to be very careful in this world we live in sadly x
That is so sad and disgusting! Something kind of happened to me like this but not as bad. Someone logged into my private account with my old phone number (I didn’t know this was a thing) they started posting on my stories that my baby was re*arded and ugly and tagged their own IG account. When I saw I blocked them and they unblocked themselves as they were still in my account, took a whole afternoon changing all my passwords on every single social media I had and changing the phone numbers etc. was really unnerving. But hearing that babies and children’s photos Are being put on pedalo sites literally makes me feel sick 🤮😰

• Wow
  • Sad
'Wonder why i feel so rough?' What a joke stace, you know you're up the duff

Thread suggestion
Not got a lot of content what can i do? I’ll push another cc out for all of you

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.