Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Yeah we already know ...your up the duff and it's a girl ...like you found a house and moved 2 days later ...another hinch stunt...baby will be here sunday..bore off stinky and wash your hair and children 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Trying to be tactful here but I can’t. Who the hell took time to knit/crochet/glue flowers on that bloody gonk and send it in to LW for her.
It is truly hideous and naff.
But the person may have made it togetamention with love, so it is a bit disrespectful to then let the angina causing goldenchild, have it.
He’s obviously teasing the dog with it so expect it will be ripped to bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SpritzerTime

Nah I’m done with her. She could have put a trigger warning or something. I’m sorry for her losses (it’s one of the worst things you can go through) and am pleased for her that’s it’s going well now but posting scans and pregnancy tests is so upsetting for so many of us. I’m not going to hang around while she flaunts her maternity freebies and gifted nursery tat etc, it’s too much for me. I unfollowed Hinch when she said she was expecting again and I’m all the better for it so she’s unfollowed now too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Mvamp

It was SO obvious from the story the other week about something special about pickle cottage is happening.... so she knew then I imagine things were ok. Not sure why she made out like she’s only just found out it’s all ok and seen the heartbeat for the first time because it does look bigger than 12 weeks. How was they able to film as well, I asked in a private scan could I film and it was a big fat no. Not a ‘celeb’ I guess.
I read this as she was feeling yucky and didn't want to do get checked in case it was another miscarriage type thing so put off going for scans to check and when had the 20 weeks one it was a relief to hear was all OK. So may have had the 12 week scan felt yucky but felt unable to face the prospect of being told another loss so waited. Might be wrong and feel dirty defending her but that's how I read it. Regardless Im happy for them after a loss or multiple losses and at least they all got to have a wash and clean clothes for the photo!

Justamother

Oh my god! I have actually belly laughed at that TikTok 🤣😬! That dress looks so cheap, all these influencers getting involved in fast fashion 🤦🏻‍♀️ The middle of the dress is way off its half way up her boobs! And that’s cause there’s no care gone into them they are literally spat out of a factory and I doubt anyone is checking them! Shame on you Stacey!

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
So all the times she said "I don't know what's wrong with me" "I feel so tired" "I'm going to check my iron levels" she already knew she was knocked up and was stringing people along 🙄.

I hope her pregnancy goes well and wish nothing but good health to her and new baby.......she's still a massive twat tho.

coldtoast

Wtf Is that table all about! It’s horrendous.
Why stick sprigs of lavender on the legs. They look f*cking stupid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
9B0A7DA3-3777-4EEC-95E9-4CB45614978D.png

She has absolutely made out here that she did not know for certain until yesterday.

she is full of shit, and that is why I despise her so much.

dickhead.

just because her minions are thick as fuck it doesn’t mean that we all are.

abccc_

Chatty Member
She’s going to do a pregnancy reveal grid post of them all in front of the Wendy house isn’t she 🙈

• Haha

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Has time to colour coordinate her bath pearls but doesn’t have time to change her sons nappy and bath him!!

belle1982

I’m sure she’ll have a maternity range out before we know it with Inthestyle 😂😂 won’t take them long !

I think maybe they’ve used Joes hand as perhaps Harry is at the age where maybe he may not want to participate? He’s maybe said ‘dad you can do it’ you no what teens are like, or perhaps his mum has said he’s not doing it and they’ve come up with the idea to use joes, yes it would be better with Harry’s but it’s still represents him and being apart of the announcement, it must be hard being a blended family but I think she does her best including him.

• Heart

Dwight

Chatty Member
What?! DIY expert Stacey Solomon can't knock up a few seat cushions? I mean, at least she can hot glue plastic tubes to walls though... much handier 🙃

DIY book author ffs.

• Haha

huns & cream buns

I have a soft spot for Stacey, I can’t help it (I realise I’m going to get hate for that) so I won’t say I’m not happy for her. However, does anyone else feel a little concerned for Rex? He’s only just turned two and now has a new sibling to have to contend with. Her other two boys were older when she had Rex so they would be able to cope better. However Rex is still a toddler, is very close/attached to Stacey (as 90% of babies are to their mothers) and will now have to deal with not necessarily being #1 for his Moms attention when he/she arrives.

You can tell she loves her children, that much is clear to see, I just worry about small children (ones who’re still learning/developing) welcoming new siblings.

Probably just me though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Literally millions of women have children close in age. I wouldn’t worry about it. Children adapt.

Reactions: 35